Firefighting while black...cacs call cops again on black firefighters doing inspections. SMFH

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah, unfortunately many of them use the guise of liberalism to hide their views. The narrative that these so called progressives are inherently evil does hold a degree of truth to it, as i have seen from several personal experiences.
Well yeah I believe liberalism is a proxy for external and tolerable support other groups, but at then end of the day it's still NIMBY(not in my backyard).

Morally they may agree with the mistreatment of others being wrong or feel the need to do something about poverty, but it's NIMBY.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Things like this makes me think things won't ever change

We can't even have our own cities

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
If I was a firefighter I would let the cacs fend for themselves honestly

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Media propaganda has done its job.

The black image has been completely destroyed worldwide.

Media propaganda has been used to manipulate the reputation of black people and keep the masses in fear of blacks.

It has worked wonderfully.

Stuff like this is the result.
Lol, a cac doesn’t need tv to be racist. They are born that way

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
cacs just bitter about being brought up to code by a black man. :russ:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Media propaganda has done its job.

The black image has been completely destroyed worldwide.

Media propaganda has been used to manipulate the reputation of black people and keep the masses in fear of blacks.

It has worked wonderfully.

Stuff like this is the result.
you nikkas kill me sometimes

this been going on since this country was build :why:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It didn't use to be like this though. I can pretty much guarantee that all these people doing this shyt didn't live here prior to 1998. It didn't really start getting bad with these country fukks until maybe these last ten years however. People used to move to the bay for the atmosphere of acceptance and culture, now lots of folks that have transplanted do nothing but complain about how much they hate living here.
That’s what people dont understand, I legitimately vouch for my experience growing up out here with chill ass, down ass white people, Asians - especially southeast and Pacific Islander, and Mexicans...like I had friends and went to school with people of all races and we were all cool AF, you’d be at an event, the function, whatever, people were chill.

It’s all these transplants from small towns and other parts of the country who are fukking shyt up. The bay has lost so much of its culture and cross cultural camaraderie

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That’s what people dont understand, I legitimately vouch for my experience growing up out here with chill ass, down ass white people, Asians - especially southeast and Pacific Islander, and Mexicans...like I had friends and went to school with people of all races and we were all cool AF, you’d be at an event, the function, whatever, people were chill.

It’s all these transplants from small towns and other parts of the country who are fukking shyt up. The bay has lost so much of its culture and cross cultural camaraderie

Even in the east bay's worst neighborhoods (West Oakland, Richmond) you'd find find some random cool ass white people, usually artists in the industrial areas, that were genuinely there for the vibe and open to being a contributing member to their surrounding community. Unfortunately, they're probably the ones that opened the doors to all the other white people that aren't as open coming in. The bay really was something special at one point. But though I'm not leaving, I've washed my hands of it until the next white flight from it, which I do believe will happen at some point.

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

:palm:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I knew someome would come in on this, but there are white folks who weren’t privileged enough to live in white bubbles and were just generally cool AF human beings. growing up, different races blended and got along fine in Oakland, Berkeley, and sf, the whole reason this region got that rep. What has happened since is the wrong types of people have moved here and moved natives out