Firefighting while black...cacs call cops again on black firefighters doing inspections. SMFH

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That’s what people dont understand, I legitimately vouch for my experience growing up out here with chill ass, down ass white people, Asians - especially southeast and Pacific Islander, and Mexicans...like I had friends and went to school with people of all races and we were all cool AF, you’d be at an event, the function, whatever, people were chill.

It’s all these transplants from small towns and other parts of the country who are fukking shyt up. The bay has lost so much of its culture and cross cultural camaraderie
I feel like LA, used to be the same way, but it's gotten even more superficial over time. Like LA used to be mad chill, it still kind of is in certain pockets, but there's waves of transplants who come here, but don't respect the existing culture. Then they bring their existing mindsets from whatever town they migrated from here. Basically in the places where a lot of black people were in sub-servant roles(non-professional titles). The truth is more and more LA is becoming like that when I look around. At different institutions and businesses, I only see black people in lower entry level positions or just working security / janitorial jobs. I don't knock anyone who does this because I'm happy peeps are working, but you gotta strive for more in life.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That’s what people dont understand, I legitimately vouch for my experience growing up out here with chill ass, down ass white people, Asians - especially southeast and Pacific Islander, and Mexicans...like I had friends and went to school with people of all races and we were all cool AF, you’d be at an event, the function, whatever, people were chill.

It’s all these transplants from small towns and other parts of the country who are fukking shyt up. The bay has lost so much of its culture and cross cultural camaraderie
White people always been like this. Cool from elementary to middle school. Tolerable in hs and college and ain't shyt afterwards

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:francis: I been said SF the most racist big city in America rn and for the last two decades (and the last 7 years in particular) SF's white/hispanic/Asian upper middle class moved into Oakland. This is the result :scust:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
stop:cape:for cacs.....

What he's referring to is that there was a big white flight from Oakland in the 60s and that the white folks who stayed were typically more tolerant. At this point the white population in Oakland has surged and its predominantly transplants who moved from bumblefukk to SF who now can't afford SF prices.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he's referring to is that there was a big white flight from Oakland in the 60s and that the white folks who stayed were typically more tolerant. At this point the white population in Oakland has surged and its predominantly transplants who moved from bumblefukk to SF who now can't afford SF prices.

My comment still stands...cacs will be cacs. No such thing as a good devil.