First look at Spike Lee's movie "Da 5 Bloods"

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
You will like:

GOOD LOOK I saw that when researching the author and was gonna check this out when I’m done reading. Didn’t know if was on YouTube :salute:
Dope.

Bruh...The last black Vietnam war movie we got was back in 95' this shyt right here called The Walking Dead. Eddie Griffin was in it, Sharif from Menace, Bernie Mac, Allen Payne..STILL cant get this muthafukka on DVD, no torrents, files nothin....I dont think they even show it on TV.

Never even heard of this :ohhh:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I was worried by the title cuz it made me think of "Da Sweet Blood of Jesus"-- idk wtf THAT bullshyt was :mjtf:

That's a powerful question tho... Black Soldiers, what are you fighting for? :lupe:
Thought this was gonna be about Dipset...

full
Why won't this shyt stop :bryan: :laff:

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
Dope.

Bruh...The last black Vietnam war movie we got was back in 95' this shyt right here called The Walking Dead. Eddie Griffin was in it, Sharif from Menace, Bernie Mac, Allen Payne..STILL cant get this muthafukka on DVD, no torrents, files nothin....I dont think they even show it on TV.

I cant find this shyt nowhere either
if you got comcast it's on on-demand right now for starz

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My granddad said that in the Pacific during WWII, Japanese soldiers would leak propaganda around the bases about racism going on back in the US. Some black soldiers deserted to the Axis. I can't find it now but I remember running across an article about black soldiers who joined the Japanese army, survived the war and and lived well in Japan.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
GOOD LOOK I saw that when researching the author and was gonna check this out when I’m done reading. Didn’t know if was on YouTube :salute:
Never even heard of this :ohhh:

It was in the movie theaters for a hot second when it first dropped, used to come on cable a lot. Just like the movie Panther. But for whatever reason neither one ever got released on dvd.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dope.

the original walking dead :krs: