Fivio Foreign drops a new song teaching white men how to murder black men. It’s called “Teach Me How To Drill.”

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know that yalls women some big time koons. A lot of the anti carribean and african shyt woukd disappeared if:
1) yall stayed out of black American affairs and told yalls women to stop babbling about us
2) told yalls women to stay out of black american affairs. They use the flat blackness of "Black women" to lowkey just trash black American men 24/7. We see it. They ain't slick.
3) stay off our music history and helping Latinos all lives matter our music.

And can you please admit that you "know" these things about Caribbean/African women/people from twitter and tariq?

And that you have NO REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE with the women or people?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The diaspora wars shyt gotta stop. The bottom line is ofays got this shyt green lit. Nasty work how in a thread about a white kid being taken on a hood safari, nikkas is in here fighting amongst each other and not at the root of the fukkin problem.

I had to simply point out that that clown YoungHerbieHancock who talks shyt about African/Caribbean people constantly

HAS NO REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE WITH CARIBBEAN/AFRICAN PEOPLE

And is a fukkin clown radicalized by the internet
Getting all his knowledge from twitter, facebook, lsa about women and blk immigrants

Again, just simply letting it be known that that fukkin clown has no real life experience in what he discusses
NONE

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The diaspora wars shyt gotta stop. The bottom line is ofays got this shyt green lit. Nasty work how in a thread about a white kid being taken on a hood safari, nikkas is in here fighting amongst each other and not at the root of the fukkin problem.

Some People distracting the thread so the CAC doesn't catch smoke :mjpls:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
I hope this is an exaggeration

:wow:

edit:

Fivio looks this white man in the eyes and says, "when you see a n*gga, shoot a n*gga"

you were not exaggerating

:wow:
When u break it down its really just a klansmen putting another klansmen on.

Basically the nightmare version of MLK's dream. Just invert the peace and harmony.

Its this drill shyt in general that needs to go. Spoken word over a beat is a powerfully potent hypnotic. And bad enough the grown folks, but this shyt is being directly and intentionally marketed to our children. Just like that sexxy red bullshyt. These demons know exactly what they are doing.

This is way deeper than rap. This is literally genocide music. And it has to stop.

I know a lot of these fools are talented asf but when that talent is used to recruit black men, let alone children to black fukking klan sects, its time to pull the plug.

Fukk entertainment. If this the type of shyt that "entertains" u, its time for some serious self introspection.