Fivio Foreign drops a new song teaching white men how to murder black men. It’s called “Teach Me How To Drill.”

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Then you might not understand as I did not.
I moved to a location that is said to be over 90% white.

Every street has a mixed family, or couple.
The white and blk kids and mixed kids ALL hang together.
They all listen to drill.
They fight together, against each other, use the same slang, and listen the same music.

If I still lived in the city I might not understand.
Yet being in an area like this, I see that most of the young people do not care about race.
They dress and act the same way.

So to those who who around white kids, mixed kids, or combinations of
A yung mabu or whatever his name is would not be a shock
That is how a LOT of these kids are
Oh I see the kids now are definitely all grouped together but I feel like that changes once they’re in their early to mid 20s :manny:

I don’t know for sure but it seems to be. Cacs revert back to their ways after their “nikka phase” (Think Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake) and black people become more aware of their blackness (“woke”) and systemic racism IMO.

I didn’t really hang with cacs until college and then I slowly fell back from them after college once I saw their true ways 😮‍💨

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh I see the kids now are definitely all grouped together but I feel like that changes once they’re in their early to mid 20s :manny:

I don’t know for sure but it seems to be. Cacs revert back to their ways after their “nikka phase” (Think Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake) and black people become more aware of their blackness (“woke”) and systemic racism IMO.

I didn’t really hang with cacs until college and then I slowly fell back from them after college once I saw their true ways 😮‍💨

Where I am describing is upstate ny. There is not much money.
It is not a Miley or Justin kind of white people.
And the blk people the same.

Operating on similar economic levels. And having kids together, sharing the same spaces.

I think the country is changing rapidly. In terms of blk/white.
I have never seen so many mixed families.

My point is simply that a Yung Mabu is REGULAR AND NORMAL
Blk n White kids together doing their retarded drill dances and violent music talk is NORMAL

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Mfs have waaaaaayyy more smoke for Sexxy Red than genocidal music. :wow:

I been peeped. The energy for women talking about sex is way stronger than rapping about killing Black men.

:francis:

And ya'll are adding to it by bringing up this unneeded dichotomy of "Murder music vs Sex music". What is the actual point of even bringing this up?

Why not ask for both of these styles and lyrical content to end immediately

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
And ya'll are adding to it by bringing up this unneeded dichotomy of "Murder music vs Sex music". What is the actual point of even bringing this up?

Why not ask for both of these styles and lyrical content to end immediately

The point of bringing it up is to showcase the absurdity of people suggesting that music about sex is worse than music about murder.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u aint lie breh. If they would give half the push they give these soulless corruptors to bright young talented artists with substance like tierra whack for example, we would have a complete hip hop renaissance before the week was out.

Problem is there is a deep
price for that kind of promotion, and once they find out the real brothers and sisters are simply not for sale, they move on to the next talented soul.

Talent has never been easier to scout and poverty has never been so rampant. Its a perfect storm which is why we are seeing such a heavy flood of these demon time artists. The more control they have of these artists the more push they get it seems. Just look at doja cat. :snoop::francis:
Y'all still in denial about this

Y'all always conveniently miss the fact that these labels have been pushing Tierra Whack type artists and they don't get traction. You can't name many artists that got pushed and planted as hard as Cordae and nobody gave a fukk. Before that they did the same with Joey Badass. Nikkas don't wanna hear that shyt:manny:

Y'all want it to be labels pushing this drill shyt but the truth is this is what is chosen by the people that listen to it. Labels ain't pushing drill half as much as y'all want to believe. Hell in Mabu's case he's just using his dad's money to plant himself. These labels don't run shyt like they used to and have largely moved on from rap anyway

Black folks that hate the ratchet, drill shyt have a really hard time accepting the fact that there are black people that love this shyt and didn't need a label to tell them to love it

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The point of bringing it up is to showcase the absurdity of people suggesting that music about sex is worse than music about murder.

Who gives a shyt. Both types of music should be banished from the airwaves and should never be recorded again

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

We’ve had this talk. Hiphop “culture” is a temporary cool badge. A robe they wear until they graduate undergrad and enter the real world. Then you bump into “jimmy” 7 years later, he says his name is “James” and asks how you know him while his wife pulls him away and asks why he’s talking to that ransom black guy 🤣