Fivio Foreign drops a new song teaching white men how to murder black men. It’s called “Teach Me How To Drill.”

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When u break it down its really just a klansmen putting another klansmen on.

Basically the nightmare version of MLK's dream. Just invert the peace and harmony.

Its this drill shyt in general that needs to go. Spoken word over a beat is a powerfully potent hypnotic. And bad enough the grown folks, but this shyt is being directly and intentionally marketed to our children. Just like that sexxy red bullshyt. These demons know exactly what they are doing.

This is way deeper than rap. This is literally genocide music. And it has to stop.

I know a lot of these fools are talented asf but when that talent is used to recruit black men, let alone children to black fukking klan sects, its time to pull the plug.

Fukk entertainment. If this the type of shyt that "entertains" u, its time for some serious self introspection.

Black Music really needs a new generation of a Kanye West-like artist. The type of young black artist that emancipates the black youth from mental slavery and engage in something constructive like going to college or embracing positivity again.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
These last few pages :huhldup:

I do not listen to drill music.
So I do not support this or any of those videos.

What you have are racists and xenophobes using this an an opportunity to talk shyt about blk immigrants

How much of a piece of shyt can a person be
To blame all trinis or dominican immigrants or whatever fivio parents are
For this video

That is some maga bytch shyt

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I do not listen to drill music.
So I do not support this or any of those videos.

What you have are racists and xenophobes using this an an opportunity to talk shyt about blk immigrants

How much of a piece of shyt can a person be
To blame all trinis or dominican immigrants or whatever fivio parents are
For this video

That is some maga bytch shyt
It is. Most of these drill rappers are AA anyway, so it’s a dumb ass argument to try to make. Have to hold black people accountable period who are participating in this minstrel show. And of course these record execs. NBA Youngboi is no better than Fivio. They all KKK

These Tariq dudes weirdos

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It is. Most of these drill rappers are AA anyway, so it’s a dumb ass argument to try to make. Have to hold black people accountable period who are participating in this minstrel show. And of course these record execs. NBA Youngboi is no better than Fivio. They all KKK

There are certain posters who push a whole different story.
Far as they concerned, NBA Youngboi Nigerian or Guyanese.

You would think folks would try to follow the money.
Who is sitting on boards of companies.
What companies tie into each other.
What investments tie into each other.

Who is both in the record business and prison business.
Queries such as that.

The rappers are whores doing what they told.
Who really makes the billions.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That is why you see so many white kids liking it. It is absurdly over the top stereotypes of black folks that they can laugh at and dress up as.
Can the same be said about the autotune/colored locs rappers?

Cacs love that shyt.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Can the same be said about the autotune/colored locs rappers?

Cacs love that shyt.

This is where I have a problem with folks being dishonest
Did you not say one of your parents white?

Most of the hip hop audience always been white
There are MILLIONS of mixed kids listening to hip hop
The whole country listens to hip hop, even west virginia

You would know this more than most.
Why pretend there are not millions of white and mixed kids who LOVE drill

That there is not a market for the bullshyt known as drill

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Black Music really needs a new generation of a Kanye West-like artist. The type of young black artist that emancipates the black youth from mental slavery and engage in something constructive like going to college or embracing positivity again.
u aint lie breh. If they would give half the push they give these soulless corruptors to bright young talented artists with substance like tierra whack for example, we would have a complete hip hop renaissance before the week was out.

Problem is there is a deep
price for that kind of promotion, and once they find out the real brothers and sisters are simply not for sale, they move on to the next talented soul.

Talent has never been easier to scout and poverty has never been so rampant. Its a perfect storm which is why we are seeing such a heavy flood of these demon time artists. The more control they have of these artists the more push they get it seems. Just look at doja cat. :snoop::francis:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is where I have a problem with folks being dishonest
Did you not say one of your parents white?

Most of the hip hop audience always been white
There are MILLIONS of mixed kids listening to hip hop
The whole country listens to hip hop, even west virginia

You would know this more than most.
Why pretend there are not millions of white and mixed kids who LOVE drill

That there is not a market for the bullshyt known as drill
I am half white but I grew up on my black side with my black mother. I am from North Philly. I didn’t go to school with white people. Idk what they grew up listening to :manny:

But online I see white kids getting locs and dying them like the autotune rappers which is weird as hell to me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Cole. Drake. Kendrick. No?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I am half white but I grew up on my black side with my black mother. I am from North Philly. I didn’t go to school with white people. Idk what they grew up listening to :manny:

But online I see white kids getting locs and dying them like the autotune rappers which is weird as hell to me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Then you might not understand as I did not.
I moved to a location that is said to be over 90% white.

Every street has a mixed family, or couple.
The white and blk kids and mixed kids ALL hang together.
They all listen to drill.
They fight together, against each other, use the same slang, and listen the same music.

If I still lived in the city I might not understand.
Yet being in an area like this, I see that most of the young people do not care about race.
They dress and act the same way.

So to those who who around white kids, mixed kids, or combinations of
A yung mabu or whatever his name is would not be a shock
That is how a LOT of these kids are