Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I wish I understood why people hate Chris documentary Good Hair. Is it because it is similar to Nappy Roots documentary directed by Regina Kimbell?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I wish I understood why people hate Chris documentary Good Hair. Is it because it is similar to Nappy Roots documentary directed by Regina Kimbell?
Anything that could potentially be interpreted as not exalting black women 100% opens you up to the "he hates black women" criticisms.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
@KBadd

Nas, Big L, and Fat Joe were in that episode along with Biggie...Nas was running the club where those ladies were singing the sample for Verbal Intercourse

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
@KBadd

Nas, Big L, and Fat Joe were in that episode along with Biggie...Nas was running the club where those ladies were singing the sample for Verbal Intercourse

Appreciate it. I was so mad watching that shyt that I didn’t even notice.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I cooked everytime they showed Keanu looking washed and they cut Donnie Yen looking sweet.

@Basaglia What was worst: Keanu movement or his acting? I swear he had under 200 words of dialogue in the movie