Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fy7qHwLXsAU4asw

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
That's exactly that what is @NV-ME at Essence. Take them kids out during the day or don't bring them at all. Also, it's New Orleans. She probably used to the Roots.Picnic and even nikkas act up out there.

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@NV-ME get with the times my brother Afro beats is huge .

People love it because it’s just vibes without all the bang bang shoot ‘em up and cussing .

Some of the younger guys tryna sneak in the smoking but most of the songs are about love and culture .

People wanna dance man tired of that other shyt .

This song actually depressing but man the vibes :wow:.

This one too :mjcry:

“ I’ve been drinking alcohol for the past five days did you check on me , did you look for me ?”

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I think Sound of Freedom is based on a "true story", there's been some questions about the veracity of the story. Think the discussion would have benefitted from mentioning that a lot of people on the right have acted like there's some incredible conspirscy preventing people from seeing it; seems like there was a lot of room in the theatre.

“People don't need to politicize everything thing” - Ba

Not clear if this was in reference to the right politicizing the movie or the left politicizing it. Without politicizing the movie the shyt would have flopped.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
That nikka Ba was scared that demon was going to pull his ass through the back of the wall in that movie theater :pachaha:

nikka I was dying, I forget people be scared in movies but still go. Most people tap out early if they not on that wave. I can watch anything on the big screen ... But if they start putting them shyts in VR :whoa: