Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Stephen a going to swing on jj soon, jj Reddikk impression of him was low key racist though

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
@KBadd @Basaglia @NV-ME

do yall watch Always Sunny in Philadelphia? cause if yall do, I know yall hit that Dicaprio meme when Dennis ex wife used his alimony payments to turn herself into a cat
Cheek-Implants-2.jpg

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I can cosign the cleanse. Ever now and then you need to reset your body. Worst part is the bowl movement.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The tipping discussion is fascinating.

The easy solution is pay servers a living wage. Thats what you should advocate for.

Europeans don't tip because their servers can actually live more comfortably off their regular wages---which is why when they come to the US, tourists don't tip and they look at you weird when you tip in Europe

They haven't raised wages in DC for tipped workers.

Brehs gotta stop blaming workers for fukked up shyt like this. Tipping should be banned.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
The tipping discussion is fascinating.

The easy solution is pay servers a living wage. Thats what you should advocate for.

Europeans don't tip because their servers can actually live more comfortably off their regular wages---which is why when they come to the US, tourists don't tip and they look at you weird when you tip in Europe

They haven't raised wages in DC for tipped workers.

Brehs gotta stop blaming workers for fukked up shyt like this. Tipping should be banned.
I agree.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Comcast definitely throttle the internet. Remember they used to fukk me up when I had them back in day. One of the reasons why I switched to Fios