Florida Department of Corrections Denies Statewide Prisoner Strike #OperationPush Update!

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Florida is flat out lying. There is a strike we are fighting to end prison slavery and end the 13th Amendment exception clause which still allows slaver to be legal in America. Here it is for you to see for yourself!!
If they refuse, they can be punished with solitary confinement, revoking visitation, or other measures. Inmates receive very little pay for their labor—in federal prisons it ranges from $0.12 to $0.40 an hour. ... Unlike other American workers, these prisoners are not protected by labor laws - US prisoners are going on strike to protest a massive forced labor system

DU2bACdXUAAdco7.jpg

Good question....We know the answer!

tidewater-operation-push-rally.jpg

operation-push-families.jpeg

operation-push-mother.jpeg

operation-push-solidarity-rally.jpg

PLEASE WATCH THIS SEGMENT FROM THE REAL NEWS ON OPERATION PUSH THEY ARE BASICALLY THE ONLY NEWS OUTLET GIVING THE ATTENTION ON CAMERA AND ITS A DAMN SHAME.

We have to focus on ending slavery for good. If you are Black you MUST be an abolitionist. At anytime you can be falsely accused and tossed into slavery. We cannot let them contunie to enslave us!!

#ENDSLAVERY BECOME A ABOLITIONIST. GET INVOLVED LOCALLY.

Another story from legalized Slavery (Feel free to make a separate thread)
J.P. Morgan & Co. Sued for Profiting From Slavery

Helpful links on slavery and past Abolitionist.
New Abolitionists Radio: Special Guest Jimmie Gardner, Victim Of Slavery
American Abolitionists and Antislavery Activists

fukk a SuperBowl Sunday! Slavery still legal I want that to end nothing else matters. We need to get free!

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:patrice: But they are voluntarily applying to these positions knowing the wages and responsibilities ...

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: But they are voluntarily applying to these positions knowing the wages and responsibilities ...

People are being forced please don't come in here with that...

They force people. If you don't the will refuse to feed you or abuse you.

You think prisoners in California want to risk their lives fighting fire for $1 a day?

You think they have choices in PRISON?

You have alot to learn my friend.

This is SLAVERY nothing is voluntary.

PLEASE READ THE 13th Amendment in full if you get tired skip to the exception clause.

Educate yourself I provided links and everything in the OP to prevent dumb questions and stupid hot takes.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:hubie: I think you made a thread on this before and I spoke to on my experience on how I felt when I was locked up. Like is said they are clearly human trafficking! In my experience i never felt force to work:yeshrug:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: I think you made a thread on this before and I spoke to on my experience on how I felt when I was locked up. Like is said they are clearly human trafficking! In my experience i never felt force to work:yeshrug:

Understood. This is slavery though. Look up the history on how the US prison system started.

It's slavery. It was never abolished.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Understood. This is slavery though. Look up the history on how the US prison system started.

It's slavery. It was never abolished.
I feel you I'm not gone get caught up in semantics, clearly it's wrong . In Michigan i never witness no one being forced to work. Maybe it different state to state.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Who thinks of the poor but the poor? The rich and self satisfied are too busily engaged in the enjoyment of their own pleasures, and the patronage of their own class, to halt, any great extent, to give the underdogs of human society a thought that would help them rise above their condition.

The missionary work that is being done to lift the unfortunate to the height of a new social order is surrounded with hypocrisy and professionalism; hence, its usefulness is not seen or felt among those to be served.
- Marcus Garvey "The Philosophy & Opinions Of Marcus Garvey"

Ending slavery is not going to be done by anyone else but the oppressed. Regular everyday people will have to decide when enough is enough.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
So people are in jail for doing constructive sh!t?

Do you want to end slavery or not?

Do you want black people to remain enslaved?

Do you believe in and trust the US Government who has never treated Black people fairly to hand out punishments and decide what those punishments are?

Do you know how the US prison system started and what it purpose was?

Do you know the origins of police in Amerikkka?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do you want to end slavery or not?

Do you want black people to remain enslaved?

Do you believe in and trust the US Government who has never treated Black people fairly to hand out punishments and decide what those punishments are?

I'm Black , but I don't feel enslaved.

Somebody's got to hand out punishments. What's your alternative?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I'm Black , but I don't feel enslaved.

Somebody's got to hand out punishments. What's your alternative?

I don't care about your feelings.

I'm talking about facts.

Somebody's got to hand out punishments?

Why would you ever let your known mortal enemy hand out punishments over you? The fukk you think is going to happen?

Smarten up and read the rest of my post before reacting emotionally.

The fact is we were lied to and they never ended slavery. They get to choose what the punishment for a crime is and since they wanted to keep the Union whole they gave in and created the 13th Amendment exception clause which keeps slavery in effect. So I know you have feelings we all do but I'm talking facts so you out of your element here.

Abolishing slavery by getting rid of the 13th Amendment exception clause is the start. Then private prisons have to be abolished. It's coming back to capitalism but that is another topic. Amerikkka puts people in prison for profit and they want to get rid of the Black race wholesale White people (Your oppressor) give NO fukks about proper justice.

YES I want child predators, murders, armed robbers to all suffer and be punished under the court of law. Without enslaving them for profit. That is slavery and human trafficking. We have to replace it with a proper true system of justice. Slavery is not justice. They have programmed the masses though years of indoctrination for you to believe this is normal and how things should be.

As an abolitionist I have to let you know slavery was never abolished and its time that we end it for good.