Florida Department of Corrections Denies Statewide Prisoner Strike #OperationPush Update!

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about your feelings.

I'm talking about facts.

Somebody's got to hand out punishments?

Why would you ever let your known mortal enemy hand out punishments over you? The fukk you think is going to happen?

Smarten up and read the rest of my post before reacting emotionally.

The fact is we were lied to and they never ended slavery. They get to choose what the punishment for a crime is and since they wanted to keep the Union whole they gave in and created the 13th Amendment exception clause which keeps slavery in effect. So I know you have feelings we all do but I'm talking facts so you out of your element here.

Abolishing slavery by getting rid of the 13th Amendment exception clause is the start. Then private prisons have to be abolished. It's coming back to capitalism but that is another topic. Amerikkka puts people in prison for profit and they want to get rid of the Black race wholesale they can give a fukk about proper "justice"

YES I want child predators, murders, armed robbers to all suffer and be punished under the court of law. Without enslaving them for profit. That is slavery and human trafficking. We have to replace it with a proper true system of justice. Slavery is not justice. They have programmed the masses though years of indoctrination for you to believe this is normal and how things should be.

As an abolitionist I have to let you know slavery was never abolished and its time that we end it for good.

I'm Black , you're Black, are we slaves?

Also, what difference does it make if the prison is private, state, federal, or Black owned?

Since whites and Latinos, and Asians go to jail too, are they also slaves?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I'm Black , you're Black, are we slaves?

Also, what difference does it make if the prison is private, state, federal, or Black owned?

Since whites and Latinos, and Asians go to jail too, are they also slaves?

Why are you asking me? What do YOU think?

If they are all under the same system?

HOWEVER

Who are the locking up more? Who are they serving the longer sentences to?

You think Black people are predisposed to be labeled as criminals though a system of Anti-Blackness white supremacy?

I know you are smarter than this. Why are you trying to defend slavery?

Why are you siding with a justice system created by white supremacist who are Anti Black?

Everyone can profit from private prisons you can purchase stock from the GEO group tomorrow? Does that sound right to you? I can't purchase stock in the state of Texas to profit from state prison. There are differences. More private prisons then not. Why you think that is?

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Bump

@Una Mas is asking simple questions that alot of people here will ask so its actually a service to the thread.

People have been lied to their whole lives about slavery so I get angry when people ask questions but it should be expected.

We have all been lied to. Enough is enough we have to decide when to free ourselves.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Also notice how no MSM outlet is picking up on this?

They don't touch this at ALL.

They suppressed most slave revolts they will continue to do the same today.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
harriet-tubman-quote.jpg