Florida Department of Corrections Denies Statewide Prisoner Strike #OperationPush Update!

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I can tell real shyt annoys people here....

This not going away until we realize slavery was never abolished and we start coming up with plans...

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I can tell real shyt annoys people here....

This not going away until we realize slavery was never abolished and we start coming up with plans...

dudes here don't care about plans. as long as they can bash black women and broke black men, talk about PAWGS and their light brights and flex, they contempt with life

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
They assainated a abolitionist... Muhiyyidin D’baha was fighting for Black lives and to end slavery. Something people make fun of me for. Something people here don't think is real...

R.I.P Muhiyyidin D’baha

Remembering New Abolitionist Muhiyyidin D’baha

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Thank you. Take some time if you can and watch the video I posted its no Youtube guru bullshyt.

These people have built a platform and dedicated their lives to abolitionism. 100% real talk no games they organize and think on how we can end slavery. They put in the work and should be listened to.

People trying to ignore this and I'm going to keep on putting the message out until people snap out of it.

I don't give a fukk how anyone feels about TLR. I would rather have 100% serious threads than 100% threads about bullshyt.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
This quote right here is the reason I'm having trouble reaching people. They have been indoctrinated by the school system and racist MSM to think that people deserve slavery as punishment for a crime and that people you can't see are not suffering. Out of sight out of mind until its yo Black ass behind bars working for free.

DVhmGNvVQAA2aUg.jpg