Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

Starts at 2:05

He said it not me:hubie:

Translation:

-Basically admits to doing them same thing y'all complain bout Bron doing by taking nights off :dame:(still gets paid tho)

Mayweather Zombies will watch this and still justify the "undeafeted" record even tho he's been fighting cab drivers since 06:martin:

Mayweather is a great boxer but his fans need to understand that he's made a living by picking sub par competition :hubie:

I know the zombies going to come in here and say his defense is so great and that's was he means to say in this clip....

Sure if defense means picking sub par fighters and running around the ring for 6/12 rounds and pot shotting your way to a decision sure he's great at that:comeon:

But his fans been lying to themselves saying his fights are exciting (rest of us looking like):gucci:

you have now heard it from the horses mouth :Gatti in 05 was the last time he was an aggressive fighter

Sorry but y'all been getting played!:manny:

And some of you nikkas are still going to pay him 70 dollars to watch him fight Conor who has never had a boxing match in his life..:wow:

Last edited:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
If he were a cac they would call him the wizard of boxing, the highest boxing IQ of all time, the white magician, the larry byrd of boxing.

I mean they hail the CLINCHKO brothers and they single handily killed the heavyweight division. Floyd kept boxing alive because they wanted to see him get caught so bad but he never did. It burns their soul and for that I'll never speak bad about Floyd. He provided a healthy supply of hater tears, showed us the media bias, made millions off of THEM, and left with his brain in tact. It'll eat them up forever.

Hope he boxes Conor (their new white hope) and styles on him too, crushing their already ashed soul into fine powder that evaporates.

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
If he were a cac they would call him the wizard of boxing, the highest boxing IQ of all time, the white magician, the larry byrd of boxing.

I mean they hail the CLINCHKO brothers and they single handily killed the heavyweight division. Floyd kept boxing alive because they wanted to see him get caught so bad but he never did. It burns their soul and for that I'll never speak bad about Floyd. He provided a healthy supply of hater tears, showed us the media bias, made millions off of THEM, and left with his brain in tact. It'll eat them up forever.

Hope he boxes Conor (their new white hope) and styles on him too, crushing their already ashed soul into fine powder that evaporates.

Please don't even try that one. White people stayed roasting GSP for staying on top for 25 minutes while he was the champ. I consider both to be GOATs in their own right. The problem is casual fight fans in general hate techincal boxing and/or grappling. Just wanna see people unconscious from heavy pot shots or a RNC :scust:

All Star
Daps
Mayweather is a great boxer but his fans need to understand that he's made a living by picking sub par competition
:martin: this simply isn't true. He has beaten 24 world champions. Damn near half his fights have been with elite fighters. If you want to say you don't like his style or he's boring then do so, but don't sit up here and lie fam:ufdup:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only mayweather fight i find boring was his baldomir fight and i only found the second half boring:yeshrug:

if michael jordan played @MGM in one on one it would be boring too,

too big of a difference in skill level:mjgrin:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Please don't even try that one. White people stayed roasting GSP for staying on top for 25 minutes while he was the champ. I consider both to be GOATs in their own right. The problem is casual fight fans in general hate techincal boxing and/or grappling. Just wanna see people unconscious from heavy pot shots or a RNC :scust:
Bullshyt, he's considered one of the greatest and sold out Rogers Arena and lead the PPV numbers for years, even over Silva who was fukking EXCITING :camby:. 2 million cacs cheering for GSP's dry humping, that's what you lot like :scust:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
:martin: this simply isn't true. He has beaten 24 world champions. Damn near half his fights have been with elite fighters. If you want to say you don't like his style or he's boring then do so, but don't sit up here and lie fam:ufdup:
That idiot said Floyd fought sub par competition, when he beat the best boxer out right now, Canelo. :dead:

Whooped Marquez before Marquez put Manny to sleep, beat Cotto, Hatton and Moseley before Pacman. I would like to know who he think Floyd dodged in his weight class, if he picked sub par comp that means there was someone he dodged, drop a fukking name (don't dare say Manny because Floyd is older than Manny) yo you casuals need to stfu. :what:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt, he's considered one of the greatest and sold out Rogers Arena and lead the PPV numbers for years, even over Silva who was fukking EXCITING :camby:. 2 million cacs cheering for GSP's dry humping, that's what you lot like :scust:
How is that different than Mayweather though? He got all of that same appreciation and then some.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I dont know why he fronts though.

You ask me the reason he fought like that is cause he had/has brittle ass hands. I'm sure he got tired of breaking his hand all the time especially by the time he got to 147

I think that's really why his punch output and offensive aggression really fell off and why he became that kinda fighter late in his career

The "Money" version of Floyd was what everybody got for those PPV's. "Pretty Boy" version of Floyd was nowhere near boring