Floyd admits to being a boring fighter since 05

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I Just posted four credible sources and its still not enough for you zombies

WarFXaA.jpg

y'all need to just go head somewhere... got better things to do on my Friday night than watch a 5'8 nikka back peddle for 12 rounds

Last edited:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Floyd takes whatever his opponent gives him...if they give him a brawl...he'll oblige them

^^^Combination punching & phonebooth fighting galore...if Floyd is moving too much, then you cut the ring off and make him fight...boxing 101.

^^^Stood right infront a man who outweighed him by 20 lbs for most of this fight...and dared him to let his hands go.

Even walked him down at times to give him some added encouragement

The entertainment value of his fights...depends on the approach his opponents take in the ring with them...and their particular skillset(s).

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That idiot said Floyd fought sub par competition, when he beat the best boxer out right now, Canelo. :dead:

Whooped Marquez before Marquez put Manny to sleep, beat Cotto, Hatton and Moseley before Pacman. I would like to know who he think Floyd dodged in his weight class, if he picked sub par comp that means there was someone he dodged, drop a fukking name (don't dare say Manny because Floyd is older than Manny) yo you casuals need to stfu. :what:
Canelo is not the best fighter out right now. Canelo LMAO!!! I'm telling you.. Canelo gonna start losing once he starts facing real competition.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
F

:mjlol:times 10

Lol.. guy says I don't know shyt about boxing...

Fair enough...

But how about people who actually box..

And people who actually train boxers...Are they qualified in @seemorecizzy eyes?

First 20 seconds

At 35 seconds

Over 500+ fights either promoted/fought in/ or trained between these sources

Do they know enough "shyt about boxing" for @seemorecizzy :comeon:

Cause I can keep going:beli:

You have been had! You been took! You been hoodwinked! Bamboozled!

Just take your L like a mother fukking man:hhh:

:mjlol: Oscar knows good and damn well he was being a hypocrite with that statement

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like who that he hasn't already faced?
Khan, Kirkland are laughable fights. Cotto is a decent guy but he's the smaller guy.. Liam Smith is a joke... Like the last 2 years he's been fighting what I call notable bums.. Julio Ceaser Chavez is another big name bum.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Khan, Kirkland are laughable fights. Cotto is a decent guy but he's the smaller guy.. Liam Smith is a joke... Like the last 2 years he's been fighting what I call notable bums.. Julio Ceaser Chavez is another big name bum.
He also has fought Lara, Trout and Mayweather and is 26. Tell me someone else besides Ward, Pac-Man or BATB that has those types of names on their resumes?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also has fought Lara, Trout and Mayweather and is 26. Tell me someone else besides Ward, Pac-Man or BATB that has those types of names on their resumes?
Trout lol.. He lost to Floyd so take that name off the list. You don't get points for losing. Lara is decent...

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Trout lol.. He lost to Floyd so take that name off the list. You don't get points for losing. Lara is decent...
You said he needs to step up and face better competition. Like who? What better competition has there been in the past 5yrs besides Floyd or Pac?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

He lost to Floyd...that doesnt count on his resume, unless we boosting Khan, Judah, and others for their losses to top names too.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He lost to Floyd...that doesnt count on his resume, unless we boosting Khan, Judah, and others for their losses to top names too.
Not even about that, dude said he needs to fight better competition.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Not even about that, dude said he needs to fight better competition.

OK. In that case, then yeah...those were good and Floyd was great, but that was 3 years ago when he was 23.

Since then, he has really downgraded his comp breh.

The last almost 3 years since, he's faced Kirkland/Cotto/Khan/Smith/Chavez Jr......that's not good comp and I would like to see him vs better opposition as well.

Gennady Golovkin, Demetrius Andrade, Jermall Charlo, and an Erislandy Lara rematch are all better fights than any fight he's had, since Lara ironically, and all of them couldve been made.

You can't live off of what you did years ago forever....especially when people are thirsty to fight you. It would be different if he was being avoided, but nobody is avoiding him.

Everyone wants to fight him, so the competition lately is kinda :ld:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
If he were a cac they would call him the wizard of boxing, the highest boxing IQ of all time, the white magician, the larry byrd of boxing.

I mean they hail the CLINCHKO brothers and they single handily killed the heavyweight division. Floyd kept boxing alive because they wanted to see him get caught so bad but he never did. It burns their soul and for that I'll never speak bad about Floyd. He provided a healthy supply of hater tears, showed us the media bias, made millions off of THEM, and left with his brain in tact. It'll eat them up forever.

Hope he boxes Conor (their new white hope) and styles on him too, crushing their already ashed soul into fine powder that evaporates.

One thing I noticed about boxing fans and critics is that they will cheer for you on the way to the top, but at some point they get tired of you always winning and want to see you get beat. That's why they hate Floyd so much, dude had a big mouth, backed up all his shyt talking with an undefeated record.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK. In that case, then yeah...those were good and Floyd was great, but that was 3 years ago when he was 23.

Since then, he has really downgraded his comp breh.

The last almost 3 years since, he's faced Kirkland/Cotto/Khan/Smith/Chavez Jr......that's not good comp and I would like to see him vs better opposition as well.

Gennady Golovkin, Demetrius Andrade, Jermall Charlo, and an Erislandy Lara rematch are all better fights than any fight he's had, since Lara ironically, and all of them couldve been made.

You can't live off of what you did years ago forever....especially when people are thirsty to fight you. It would be different if he was being avoided, but nobody is avoiding him.

Everyone wants to fight him, so the competition lately is kinda :ld:
This is exactly what I was saying. I'm laughing at him fighting Julio Ceaser Chavez Jr..

:camby: