Floyd Mayweather is gonna have 5 more fights . . who should they be against?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet this idiot doesnt even realize Pac fought on Floyd's undercard before and that Floyd Mayweather sat ringside against Pac vs. Morales rematch. Floyd was ROOTING for Pac to win! :gladbron:

I know that you fukking idiot

so why wasn'y Pac calling out Mayweather then or your fakkit ass fans talking about May needs to fight Pac

Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO!! hes a bytch regardless...but because his activity is so low compared to other fighters and having good D on top of that, he isnt taking any damage leaving him to appear in prime form at 36

I answered your question already dummy. 5 years ago Floyd was taking fake ass retirements and going on vacation.. fighting lightweights... while everyone else was still fighting up to their level

everyone is aging breh.. your prime and your age dont always correlate though.. when the guys i named were in their primes, Where was Floyd? Is the question you should be asking..

you're not gonna take damage if barely fighting and fighting tune up fights once a year

If Floydie waits till hes 38, thats on him... But know the only reason he is waiting until hes 38 is because hes waiting for Canelo to lose.. weve all seen this before
[/QUOTE]

You act Floyd's never fouhgt 2, 3 times in a year before, how only take one year off, he's fought every year since 96 man hows that a vacation
because he ain't fighting as often as you want, nikka please.
how is he fighting tune up fights when 3 of those 5 fights have been for titles, he was not defending he was fighting for them.
He just won the Ring Welterweight belt from the Ghost
He won the WBA Super Light Middleweight belt from Cotto
and he Won the WBC belt for Victor Ortiz, this nikkaz was CHAMPS, how is a championship bout a tune up, oh yeah, every fights a tune up when your Mayweather.

Floyd fighting lightweights? Muthfukka he is a light weight the majority of his career was fought at SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT, he's not the same size as Ray Leonard
he's not a big guy, yall need to stop with that shyt
it's reason why his KO percentage went down when he moved up

You act he never fought dudes blown up while he was at 154
how come back Pac ain't fight Cotto at 154, when he fought Margarito at 150

Floyd has been hit less than any boxer in history and is the longest reigning champion in history this is fact

How he fight tune ups

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dumb bytch...Why would Pac be calling out Mayweather
when they were in two separate weight classes

:usure: how come Floyd cant get the same treatment? cats want him to call out Canello, Martinez, Ward, go back in time and fight Ray Leonard, Ray Robinson, and Jack Johnson

Besides Floyd (a little guy) called out DLH and moved to 154 to fight him, no excuse for Manny

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You act Floyd's never fouhgt 2, 3 times in a year before, how only take one year off, he's fought every year since 96 man hows that a vacation
because he ain't fighting as often as you want, nikka please.
how is he fighting tune up fights when 3 of those 5 fights have been for titles, he was not defending he was fighting for them.
He just won the Ring Welterweight belt from the Ghost
He won the WBA Super Light Middleweight belt from Cotto
and he Won the WBC belt for Victor Ortiz, this nikkaz was CHAMPS, how is a championship bout a tune up, oh yeah, every fights a tune up when your Mayweather.

nikka Floyd hasn't fought more than once in a year since 07.. 6 years ago...
If I fight in January of this year and don't fight again until September of next year, how is that not a fukking vacation ESPECIALLY when you got plenty of nikkas at 147/154 to fight... And I aint even saying that its wrong to fight once a year, but you brought up nikkas in their PRIME...you keep going off on a tangent when all Im trying to explain to your silly ass is when all yhe nikkas mentioned were in their primes their activity was doubled to what Floydie was once he hit his prime.. matter of fact, once Floyd hit his prime his activity decreased

Floyd fighting lightweights? Muthfukka he is a light weight the majority of his career was fought at SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT, he's not the same size as Ray Leonard
he's not a big guy, yall need to stop with that shyt
it's reason why his KO percentage went down when he moved up

:snoop:

Yea OK breh... Floyd is a lightweight huh. fyi lightweight is 135lbs,.... Let me put in perspective Floyd had nikkas at JWW(140) WW(147 his current weight) and JMW(154) he overlooked all the nikkas in these weight classes and fights a guy trying to come up from 135 and came in heavy... mind you he just fought a nikka at 154..
You act he never fought dudes blown up while he was at 154
how come back Pac ain't fight Cotto at 154, when he fought Margarito at 150
you just answered your own question... if he fought Margerito at 150 why wouls he fight Cotto at 154:mindblown: mind you Margerito blew up to 19 lbs heavier after the weigh in and Pac ended up takin a lot of damage because of it...
Floyd has been hit less than any boxer in history and is the longest reigning champion in history this is fact
yea when you haven't fought nearly as much as the other greats in the sport of course you will get hit the less...
So to simplify for your dumb ass

IF YOU FIGHT THE LEAST YOU WILL GET HIT THE LEAST

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If I fight in January of this year and don't fight again until September of next year, how is that not a fukking vacation ESPECIALLY when you got plenty of nikkas at 147/154 to fight... And I aint even saying that its wrong to fight once a year, but you brought up nikkas in their PRIME...you keep going off on a tangent when all Im trying to explain to your silly ass is when all yhe nikkas mentioned were in their primes their activity was doubled to what Floydie was once he hit his prime.. matter of fact, once Floyd hit his prime his activity decreased

Yea OK breh... Floyd is a lightweight huh. fyi lightweight is 130lbs,.... Let me put in perspective Floyd had nikkas at JWW(140) WW(147 his current weight) and JMW(154) he overlooked all the nikkas in these weight classes and fights a guy trying to come up from 130 and came in heavy... mind you he just fought a nikka at 154..
you just answered your own question... if he fought Margerito at 150 why wouls he fight Cotto at 154:mindblown: mind you Margerito blew up to 19 lbs heavier after the weigh in and Pac ended up takin a lot of damage because of it...
yea when you haven't fought nearly as much as the other greats in the sport of course you will get hit the less...
So to simply for your dumb ass

:flabbynsick:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:usure: how come Floyd cant get the same treatment? cats want him to call out Canello, Martinez, Ward, go back in time and fight Ray Leonard, Ray Robinson, and Jack Johnson

Besides Floyd (a little guy) called out DLH and moved to 154 to fight him, no excuse for Manny

Because hes p4p#1 right now... and since he claims to be better than Ali, Tyson, Leonard etc I hold him to a highet standard

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea OK breh... Floyd is a lightweight huh. fyi lightweight is 135lbs,.... Let me put in perspective Floyd had nikkas at JWW(140) WW(147 his current weight) and JMW(154) he overlooked all the nikkas in these weight classes and fights a guy trying to come up from 135 and came in heavy... mind you he just fought a nikka at 154..
So to simplify for your dumb ass

:pachaha: your funny man

I know how much lbs is lightweight I"m explaining to you that Floyd has moved up from several weight classes, its hard for him to put on weight,
in in early mid 2000's Floyd Pac could have fought him at the lighter weights, but nobody wanted to see it because it was clear difference in skills
Pac magically became an elite, before that he was an entertaining brawler, this nikka looked like Rocky Balboa after every fight in superfeather weight, but he walking through welterweights, come on man its obvious he's cheating fraud

Pac won a welterweight title without even fighting at the WW weight
he won the light middle weight at a catch weight

May was not bulling Marquez and out muscling, he OUTBOXED HIM CLEARLY
it had nothing to do with weight, so what are you talking about

Manny gets hit a lot because Manny gets hit a lot, he always been hit a lot
Dawg Floyd gets hit the least because HE'S THE BEST DEFENSIVE FIGHTER IN HISTORY

Cotto gets punished because HE ALWAYS TAKES PUNISHMENT

Zab Judah gave him punishment
Shane gave him punishment
Manny gave him punishment
Magarito gave him punishment
Mayweather gave him punishment
Trout gave him punishment

when has Cotto not been hit a lot.

All you got is a bunch of excuses man your sad

bottom line now matter how you feel about

Pacquiao career is over, Brandon Rios will finish off what's left of Manny
Margarito will go down in history as a disgrace in boxing and forgotten in time

These are your heroes

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I know how much lbs is lightweight I"m explaining to you that Floyd has moved up from several weight classes, its hard for him to put on weight,

He was bulling Marquez and out muscling, he OUTBOXED HIM CLEARLY
it had nothing to do with weight

Dawg Floyd gets hit least because HE'S THE BEST DEFENSIVE FIGHTER IN HISTORY

Like Floyd says his haters are just confused fans, you see how Black Jesus is the main one replying to this shyt trolling it up, typing manifesto's and shyt:pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

floyd has several interrupted reigns due to him vacating titles..he's not the longest reigning champ in boxing history..floyd stan and a troll...its amazing on how full retard you went in regards to boxing when you realize your knowledge pales in comparison to others

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
floyd has several interrupted reigns due to him vacating titles..he's not the longest reigning champ in boxing history..floyd stan and a troll...its amazing on how full retard you went in regards to boxing when you realize your knowledge pales in comparison to others

:rudy:

When the last time Floyd wasnt defending or fighting for another title, i'll wait

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you talking technicalities I'm talking the number of title defenses

only person with more is Joe Louis, so I was wrong in that regard
but you got nitpick to microscopic levels just to discredit what I'm saying
I slayed yall over and over again with facts, and exposed all of your contradictions.

and also when's has Floyd never been a champion, he's had a strap, he might have left some vacant because he has no money
but from 98 till present day he's always been a champion, that is fact
so I guess I am right he is the longest reigning champ in boxing history

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

He was bulling Marquez and out muscling, he OUTBOXED HIM CLEARLY
it had nothing to do with weight

Dawg Floyd gets hit least because HE'S THE BEST DEFENSIVE FIGHTER IN HISTORY

You aint explaining shyt to me boy... you couldn't even rufute or make any rebuttal...

Floyd out muscled Marquez who was moving up from 135..
:patrice: you don't say