Floyd Mayweather is gonna have 5 more fights . . who should they be against?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Pacman ain't happening after the L's, Floyd definitely feels that he has all the rights for the fight and the Cac ain't trying to let that happen. Before he only had the rights cause he's a bigger box office dude. Now he's not only bigger box office but undeniably has a better boxing career.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:thefucc:

Floyd dont give a flying fukk about giving a good show. I give him a pass because he was sick, but I dont think he stood in the corner and let himself get hit. That dont make no damn sense. :russ:

he said it in the pre interviews he wanted to stand toe to toe with cotto :patrice:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You do realize Floyd is older than Manny right, so if manny's past his prime so is Floyd

where was pac man when floyd was 25-29 dominating the sport?

Floyd is Older than Cotto as well, so if he fought Cotto past his prime, then I guess Mayweather is past his prime as well.

Nobody was saying Shane was past his prime when he knocked Margarito out

When the great Ray Leonard was Mayweather's age now, he got beat up by Terry Norris, looked like an old man. But yall act like Mayweather 25 years old fighting 35 year olds and ducking the young champions, when his most recent fights are against guys who were kids when he was in his prime.

People forget because the media ain't turn on Mayweather until the last 5 or 6 years, but Floyd was the paul williams nobody wanted to fight. It's the fight business, Shane was in the position Mayweather is in one point, with Mayweather stalking him for a shot so he can get on, and Shane was shrugging him off because he had bigger fights to take on.

:blessed:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You do realize Floyd is older than Manny right, so if manny's past his prime so is Floyd

where was pac man when floyd was 25-29 dominating the sport?

Floyd is Older than Cotto as well, so if he fought Cotto past his prime, then I guess Mayweather is past his prime as well.

Nobody was saying Shane was past his prime when he knocked Margarito out

When the great Ray Leonard was Mayweather's age now, he got beat up by Terry Norris, looked like an old man. But yall act like Mayweather 25 years old fighting 35 year olds and ducking the young champions, when his most recent fights are against guys who were kids when he was in his prime.

People forget because the media ain't turn on Mayweather until the last 5 or 6 years, but Floyd was the paul williams nobody wanted to fight. It's the fight business, Shane was in the position Mayweather is in one point, with Mayweather stalking him for a shot so he can get on, and Shane was shrugging him off because he had bigger fights to take on.

Floyd being older than Manny aint got shyt to do with shyt.. nikkas like Manny, Cotto, Paul Williams, Sergio, etc were way more active and for that reason the ware and tear on their bodies pushed them passed their primes.. These nikkas had spines, gave ZERO fukks about a ZERO, they constantly fought and fought the best in their divisions..

You talking bout Floydie and the last 5-6 years... bytch barely fought 5 times... The nikka B-Hop is more active than Floydie and he damn near 50 years old...

you talking bout nobody was saying Shane was past prime when he Ko'd Margs... Look at how active Margs was and all the wars he was in the past 5-6 years leading up to that fight.. When you're fighting all the best around you of course at some point you will lose... unless you play duck duck Floyd :jawalrus:

These nikkas are passed their primes because THEY ACTUALLY FOUGHT IN THEIR PRIMES instead of sitting back taking fake ass retirements and vacations while all the comp beat each other down

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd being older than Manny aint got shyt to do with shyt.. nikkas like Manny, Cotto, Paul Williams, Sergio, etc were way more active and for that reason the ware and tear on their bodies pushed them passed their primes.. These nikkas had spines, gave ZERO fukks about a ZERO, they constantly fought and fought the best in their divisions..

You talking bout Floydie and the last 5-6 years... bytch barely fought 5 times... The nikka B-Hop is more active than Floydie and he damn near 50 years old...

you talking bout nobody was saying Shane was past prime when he Ko'd Margs... Look at how active Margs was and all the wars he was in the past 5-6 years leading up to that fight.. When you're fighting all the best around you of course at some point you will lose... unless you play duck duck Floyd :jawalrus:

These nikkas are passed their primes because THEY ACTUALLY FOUGHT IN THEIR PRIMES instead of sitting back taking fake ass retirements and vacations while all the comp beat each other down

:umad:

This why I can't take anything you and people like you say, because you don't use logic or facts to debate anything I say.

The only year Floyd took was 2008

in 96' he fought 2
in 97' he fought 10 times
in 98 he fought 7 times
in 99' he fought 3 times
in 00' he fought 2 times
in 01 he fought 2 times
in 02' he fought 2 times
in 03' he fought 2 times
in 04' he fought 1 time
in 05' he fought 3 times
in 06 he fought 2 times
in 07' he fought he fouht 2 times
08 is the only year he hasn't fought in his entire career
09 he fought 1 time
10 he fought 1 time
11 he fought 1 time
2012 he fought 1 time
2013 he just fought

how many times did you want him to fight in a year as his career got building, it takes time to build the mega fights that he participates in and he has been just as active as any boxer

at least debate with facts and stop spouting madness

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

This why I can't take anything you and people like you say, because you don't use logic or facts to debate anything I say.

in 96' he fought 2
in 98 he fought 7 times
in 99' he fought 3 times
in 00' he fought 2 times
in 01 he fought 2 times
in 02' he fought 2 times
in 03' he fought 2 times
in 04' he fought 1 time
in 05' he fought 3 times
in 06 he fought 2 times
09 he fought 1 time
10 he fought 1 time
11 he fought 1 time
2012 he fought 1 time
2013 he just fought

how many times did you want him to fight in a year as his career got building, it takes time to build the mega fights that he participates in and he has been just as active as any boxer

You didnt even refute anything he said.

He said:

Black Jesus said:
You talking bout Floydie and the last 5-6 years... bytch barely fought 5 times...

And then you go and post this shyt:

Master Teacher said:
09 he fought 1 time
10 he fought 1 time
11 he fought 1 time
2012 he fought 1 time
2013 he just fought

Which VERIFIED his statement that Floyd barely fought 5 times in the last 5 years:really:

Good job breh:props:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wonder why Manny didn't fight Sergio or Paul Williams.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

He said:

Which VERIFIED his statement that Floyd barely fought 5 times in the last 5 years:really:

yall really are some fakkits dodging questions

where was this nikkaz yall talking about when he Floyd was in his mid 20's
where was this nikkaz at

you talking about when 31 and up, in recent years
this nikka making 30 million a fight, he only has to fight 1 time year, it takes time for marketing and promotion to build the fights
plus you see the pattern you stop fighting as often after he passed the age of 30

And whats wrong with fighting once a year, this nikka 36 and he fighting twice this year

once again, yall make no valid points, just pout like some bytches most fighters only fight twice a year, is it really that big of a difference, Floyd is fighting twice this year at the age of 36

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

He said:

What he's saying is 1 fight a year is not irregular. Most big name fighter give 2 fights a year and seeing how Floyd make double to triple what they make, he has no urgency to get in the ring.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

in 96' he fought 2
in 98 he fought 7 times
in 99' he fought 3 times
in 00' he fought 2 times
in 01 he fought 2 times
in 02' he fought 2 times
in 03' he fought 2 times
in 04' he fought 1 time
in 05' he fought 3 times
in 06 he fought 2 times
09 he fought 1 time
10 he fought 1 time
11 he fought 1 time
2012 he fought 1 time
2013 he just fought

You typed all this garbage for what??

All I was trying to do was explain to your silly ass why some fighters are pass their primes but are younger than the bytch Floyd...

It don't take time to build a megafight Niether. .. you just gotta fight the best out their... How fortunate for the bytch that he burned his bridges with Top Rank and the guys who woulda gave him problems are fading due to their heavy activity over the last 5-6 years..

Everyone I named has fought over 10 times in the last 5 years, so Floydies activity is nowhere near their level...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You typed all this garbage for what??

All I was trying to do was explain to your silly ass why some fighters are pass their primes but are younger than the bytch Floyd...

It don't take time to build a megafight Niether. .. you just gotta fight the best out their... How fortunate for the bytch that he burned his bridges with Top Rank and the guys who woulda gave him problems are fading due to their heavy activity over the last 5-6 years..

Everyone I named has fought over 10 times in the last 5 years, so Floydies activity is nowhere near their level...

So this nikka has damn near 20 yaers in the sport, but because he fought once a year for the last 5, he's a bytch. Ok man.
Those other guys fought twice as much, and made twice as less
5 years ago Floyd was 31, you still haven't answered my question, where were these guys when Floyd was in his physical prime.

Floyd burned bridges with Top Rank now :stopitslime:
I'm done, I'm just wasting my time here your a fool
Pac fought twice last year, he lost twice too by the way

So Floyd is immune to aging now, he's just magically still in his prime because he didn't fight twice a year the pass 5. Man I'm done, I'm not responding to anything else you say.

Floyd DOESN'T take DAMAGE, that's why just like Hopkins, he can still perform at an advance age.

So if Floyd fights Canelo at the age of 38 at 154 a weight he can barely make, when Canelo is gonna come in on fight at somewhere near 170, you really think that's clean victory.
Would have Floyd lost because Canelo is better, or because of age and size.

You're a fukking clown, Floyd has been a champ for 15 years, he's the longest reigning in boxing history, these are facts, your shytty little opinions don't mater.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
where was this nikkaz yall talking about when he Floyd was in his mid 20's
where was this nikkaz at

From the time Floyd was in his 20s (1997 - 2006)...you keep asking what Pac was doing.

If you were a real fan of the sport you would've known about Pacquiao and his wars against Morales and MAB, and JMM BEFORE he started his rise to super popularity that he has now.

Anways, during that time period, which was from 1997 - 2006.....Manny Pacquiao went 27-2 with 2 draws; was the WBC Flyweight Champion, WBC Super Bantamweight Champion, IBF Super Bantamweight Champion, The Ring Featherweight Champion, and WBC Super Featherweight Champion

Also he went 3-1-1 against HOFers Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, and Juan Manuel Marquez during that time period.

Quit randomly repeating what Floyd be shouting out and do some research:ufdup:

Manny was far from a "nobody" during Floyd's run.....he was just at a lower weight class

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So this nikka has damn near 20 yaers in the sport, but because he fought once a year for the last 5, he's a bytch. Ok man.
NO!! hes a bytch regardless...but because his activity is so low compared to other fighters and having good D on top of that, he isnt taking any damage leaving him to appear in prime form at 36
Those other guys fought twice as much, and made twice as less
5 years ago Floyd was 31, you still haven't answered my question, where were these guys when Floyd was in his physical prime.
I answered your question already dummy. 5 years ago Floyd was taking fake ass retirements and going on vacation.. fighting lightweights... while everyone else was still fighting up to their level

So Floyd is immune to aging now, he's just magically still in his prime because he didn't fight twice a year the pass 5. Man I'm done, I'm not responding to anything else you say.

everyone is aging breh.. your prime and your age dont always correlate though.. when the guys i named were in their primes, Where was Floyd? Is the question you should be asking..

Floyd DOESN'T take DAMAGE, that's why just like Hopkins, he can still perform at an advance age.

you're not gonna take damage if barely fighting and fighting tune up fights once a year
So if Floyd fights Canelo at the age of 38 at 154 a weight he can barely make, when Canelo is gonna come in on fight at somewhere near 170, you really think that's clean victory.
Would have Floyd lost because Canelo is better, or because of age and size.
If Floydie waits till hes 38, thats on him... But know the only reason he is waiting until hes 38 is because hes waiting for Canelo to lose.. weve all seen this before
.[/QUOTE]

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
From the time Floyd was in his 20s (1997 - 2006)...you keep asking what Pac was doing.

If you were a real fan of the sport you would've known about Pacquiao and his wars against Morales and MAB, and JMM BEFORE he started his rise to super popularity that he has now.

Anways, during that time period, which was from 1997 - 2006.....Manny Pacquiao went 27-2 with 2 draws; was the WBC Flyweight Champion, WBC Super Bantamweight Champion, IBF Super Bantamweight Champion, The Ring Featherweight Champion, and WBC Super Featherweight Champion

Also he went 3-1-1 against HOFers Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, and Juan Manuel Marquez during that time period.

Quit randomly repeating what Floyd be shouting out and do some research:ufdup:

Manny was far from a "nobody" during Floyd's run.....he was just at a lower weight class

I bet this idiot doesnt even realize Pac fought on Floyd's undercard before and that Floyd Mayweather sat ringside against Pac vs. Morales rematch. Floyd was ROOTING for Pac to win! :gladbron: