Floyd Mayweather responds to Adrian Broner Hateweather productions. Says AB stands for Always Broke

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I think that this is Floyd's public apology to Adrian. At least that's how I'm seeing it.

No....this is simply a lecture on GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT. ..

:ufdup:

Floyd as advised by AL HAYMON is simply saying achieve and enjoy your success but in a much more productive and less TOXIC fashion

By not trying to IMITATE floyd but by being BETTER than Floyd by learning from his mistakes

Congratulations Adrien Broner your "HOLY FATHER" HAYMON is proud of you :obama:

Al-Haymon.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Backdown when AB pulls your hoe card brehs:banderas:

How did he back down. He said today was April's fools and that was the biggest joke of the night.

You man AB is trash, he won't come back up to 147 so he can keep missing weight because he don't want to get hands put on him.

Crawford would beat him up bad, he can't even beat guerrero at 147, the man is finished. He friday night fight status, got cut by Ashley Theopane a professional sparring partner.

You stan a chump.

Average Bum's days are numbered.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
How did he back down. He said today was April's fools and that was the biggest joke of the night.

You man AB is trash, he won't come back up to 147 so he can keep missing weight because he don't want to get hands put on him.

Crawford would beat him up bad, he can't even beat guerrero at 147, the man is finished. He friday night fight status, got cut by Ashley Theopane a professional sparring partner.

You stan a chump.

Average Bum's days are numbered.

AB is fighting at 147. He just said this yesterday:camby:

He got cut means he's a bum?:dahell::mjlol:

He pulled Hateweather's hoe card. Tell that old nikka to run to the media, since he aint trying to see AB with gloves...and we just beat Hateweather's fighter right in front of his face:umad:

About Billions Promotions 1 - TMT 0

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

He pulled Hateweather's hoe card. Tell that old nikka to run to the media, since he aint trying to see AB with gloves...and we just beat Hateweather's fighter right in front of his face:umad:

#AboutBillions

147 to fight who? the entire division done moved passed him. There's nobody can he beat up there that has a name.

You should've been making threads about Spence V.s. Algeiri instead of this fakkit bum.

What hoe card did he pull, only in your imagination.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Once again:

There's no one signed to Mayweather Promotions who has even 1/3rd of the accomplishments that Broner has or made even half the $$$ Broner has made in the sport, so when Floyd goes on his rant basically saying Broner aint nothing....what would that make everyone signed to Mayweather Promotions?:manny:

Floyd keeps talking money to AB, but AB acknowledged they aren't in the same stratosphere when it comes to money already, so it's kind of a moot point to me. We also know Floyd's resume is better than Broner's. However, when he says things like:

What "superstars" have you built Floyd? AB is a "free tv" type of fighter? Isnt this a PBC fight? Every PBC fight is on "free tv" and every big Haymon managed fighter has fought on free tv:dahell:

And then to throw strays at Tank, basically like a :ufdup: just in CASE Tank thinks of stepping out of line, was weak to me too:snoop:

AB stands for Always Broke.....but yet he's getting bigger purses than every fighter on The Money Team, so what do we call them?:yeshrug:

How AB make more money than everyone up under you as a fighter, more known than everyone under you, has a better resume than everyone under you, but he aint nothing......and Hateweather Promotions is?:what::dead:

what does adrian make per fight?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

#AboutBillions

How you keep replying to this asshat is beyond me.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

#AboutBillions

I think AB should stay at 140 and continue to dominate. I think he's a little too short for 147. His management needs to be very careful who they put him in the ring with at this weight. He has all the tools, but his power is diminished at that weight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think AB should stay at 140 and continue to dominate. I think he's a little too short for 147. His management needs to be very careful who they put him in the ring with at this weight. He has all the tools, but his power is diminished at that weight.

Since when did he dominate 140, he's fought nobody at 140.

Stop massaging this fukking bum I'm tired of this shyt. This nikka 26 and got no signature wins on his resume or performances. He had the worst fight of the night on friday lol.

He ain't fought none of the top dawgs at 140, stop acting like he's been a force at 140 when he's not.

This nikka 26 in his prime and he fighting bums with 10 losses on friday night, and you got the nerve to say he dominating