Floyd Mayweather responds to Adrian Broner Hateweather productions. Says AB stands for Always Broke

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I think AB should stay at 140 and continue to dominate. I think he's a little too short for 147. His management needs to be very careful who they put him in the ring with at this weight. He has all the tools, but his power is diminished at that weight.

I agree with you 100%

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Since when did he dominate 140, he's fought nobody at 140.

Stop massaging this fukking bum I'm tired of this shyt. This nikka 26 and got no signature wins on his resume or performances. He had the worst fight of the night on friday lol.

He ain't fought none of the top dawgs at 140, stop acting like he's been a force at 140 when he's not.

This nikka 26 in his prime and he fighting bums with 10 losses on friday night, and you got the nerve to say he dominating

nikka you mad:umad:

Adrien Broner: 32-2, 4x Champion over 4 Different Divisions, 6 wins over RING Magazine/ESPN/TNBR Top 10 Opponents, and beat 5 current/former world champions...how many fighters, 26 & under, have a better resume than Broner has in Boxing today? :jbhmm:

And your idol Floyd Hateweather gave Ashley Theophane "the blueprint" to beat AB...and ended up having to watch his bum ass fighter get his ass beat and stopped right front of him:umad:

AB 1 - TMT 0:wow:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you mad:umad:

Adrien Broner: 32-2, 4x Champion over 4 Different Divisions, 6 wins over RING Magazine/ESPN/TNBR Top 10 Opponents, and beat 5 current/former world champions...how many fighters, 26 & under, have a better resume than Broner has in Boxing today? :jbhmm:

And your idol Floyd Hateweather gave Ashley Theophane "the blueprint" to beat AB...and ended up having to watch his bum ass fighter get his ass beat and stopped right front of him:umad:

AB 1 - TMT 0:wow:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

LMAO

Broner is definition of paper champ, like I said the man was all hype, he rode Mayweather's name to boxing relevance, he hasn't earned a goddamn thing and he's an average boxer not very talented period.

The nikka is bum, you need to come to terms with it instead of making yourself look foolish.

Mayweather used Broner lol, ashley theopane is a bum, Broner ethered himself by fighting him, Mayweather promotions made an event out of bum ass broner and bum ass ashley theopane while HBO couldn't even sell tickets to their show march 5th.

He a 4 time world champion yet you can't even name who beat for those belts are what those fighters are doing right now lol

he's a fukking joke. And Al Haymon's biggest mistake. Trying to make a star out of somebody without having them earn it, won't make the same mistake with Spence.
broner's sense of entitlement and delusions of grandeur are ridiculous. He never earned his recognition, yall stans are just enabling him to self destruct. This is what happens when you have stuff given to you instead of earning it, and this is why he always fail.

Without the Mayweather association nobody would care who Broner was.

this is the most burn AB got since he took his L to Maidana, and guess why, because his name is associated with Mayweather's in the public lol

this nikka might as well change his name a venom the why he stick to floyd, you are kidding yourself if think Broner was a reason this show was a success, if Floyd was promoting it would've been worst than his other PBC fights.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
LMAO

Broner is definition of paper champ, like I said the man was all hype, he rode Mayweather's name to boxing relevance, he hasn't earned a goddamn thing and he's an average boxer not very talented period.

Yet, countless people actually involved in the sport (trainers/fighters/boxing media) cosign his talent...including your idol Floyd Hateweather who JUST called AB a possible HOFer just 3 days ago:mjlol:

The nikka is bum, you need to come to terms with it instead of making yourself look foolish.

I've never seen a bum ranked as high as #6 P4P or win 4 Championships:umad:

Mayweather used Broner lol, ashley theopane is a bum, Broner ethered himself by fighting him, Mayweather promotions made an event out of bum ass broner and bum ass ashley theopane while HBO couldn't even sell tickets to their show march 5th.

Hateweather used AB...yet, it was AB who called out Theophane and referred to fighting him as a money grab from day 1:jbhmm:

Broner ethered the entire TMT and their stans when he beat the fukk out of one of Hateweather's fighters....showing that TMT ain't shyt but a stable filled with bums who can't compete with top tier talent:umad:

How they "The Money Team", but none of the fighters are making money?:mjlol:

He a 4 time world champion yet you can't even name who beat for those belts are what those fighters are doing right now lol

nikka...you forgot who you talking too?:jbhmm:

This me...you know I know:umad:

Vincente Martin Rodriguez
Antonio DeMarco
Paulie Malignaggi
Khabib Allakhverdiev

he's a fukking joke. And Al Haymon's biggest mistake.

One of Al Haymon's biggest clients:wow:

Trying to make a star out of somebody without having them earn it, won't make the same mistake with Spence.
broner's sense of entitlement and delusions of grandeur are ridiculous. He never earned his recognition, yall stans are just enabling him to self destruct. This is what happens when you have stuff given to you instead of earning it, and this is why he always fail.

Without the Mayweather association nobody would care who Broner was.

this is the most burn AB got since he took his L to Maidana, and guess why, because his name is associated with Mayweather's in the public lol

this nikka might as well change his name a venom the why he stick to floyd, you are kidding yourself if think Broner was a reason this show was a success, if Floyd was promoting it would've been worst than his other PBC fights.

Broner's last PBC fight, and without Floyd Hateweather involved at all, 2.4 million people tuned in....so what the hell are you talking about? :dahell:

Finally, since I answered your entire post, do the same for me. Answer this question and quit ducking:sas1:

Adrien Broner is 32-2, 4x Champion over 4 Different Divisions, 6 wins over RING Magazine/ESPN/TNBR Top 10 Opponents, and beat 5 current/former world champions...how many fighters, 26 & under, have a better resume than Broner has in Boxing today?

:sas2

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Since when did he dominate 140, he's fought nobody at 140.

Stop massaging this fukking bum I'm tired of this shyt. This nikka 26 and got no signature wins on his resume or performances. He had the worst fight of the night on friday lol.

He ain't fought none of the top dawgs at 140, stop acting like he's been a force at 140 when he's not.

This nikka 26 in his prime and he fighting bums with 10 losses on friday night, and you got the nerve to say he dominating

And if you gonna stan Hateweather and rep TMT, you should know about their bum ass stable. Theophane had 6 losses.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
provodnikov applies too much pressure and throws too many punches for AB low punch output, that would be an ugly one for broner....if he couldn't handle sloppy shawn porters aggression...ruslan might give him fits too
Ruslan has no defense and is considering retirement for a reason. Ab kos him within 9

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Ruslan has no defense and is considering retirement for a reason. Ab kos him within 9
man please.....Ruslan aint got no D and AB don't throw enough.....it aint easy to KO that Siberian and AB don't have 1 punch knockout power and doesn't throw enough to accumulate enough damage to make that dog faced Russian fall back...

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
man please.....Ruslan aint got no D and AB don't throw enough.....it aint easy to KO that Siberian and AB don't have 1 punch knockout power and doesn't throw enough to accumulate enough damage to make that dog faced Russian fall back...
Ok

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

It's not about how much you throw...it's how many you land.

AB's punching accuracy is really good and he'd land at LEAST 50% of his power punches and about 200 punches on Provodnikov. Provodnikov gets beat easily by Adrien Broner, because he doesn't move/block/or side step

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO in a shyt talking contest AB would win...hes way more clever and quicker than floyd....hes the one man I think could verbally win against floyd...i hope they fight

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
IMO in a shyt talking contest AB would win...hes way more clever and quicker than floyd....hes the one man I think could verbally win against floyd...i hope they fight
Mayweather already killed him with the verbal back and forths. What can he really respond to what Mayweather said?

When you want to fight...that just goes to show you have nothing else to say. Mayweather would destroy him in the ring as well.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Mayweather already killed him with the verbal back and forths. What can he really respond to what Mayweather said?

When you want to fight...that just goes to show you have nothing else to say. Mayweather would destroy him in the ring as well.

There's tons of things he can say about Mayweather:dahell:

Multiple Domestic Violence Cases
Floyd's own Son going in on Floyd
Tax Problems which forced him to return to Boxing
J Prince situation where he had Floyd shook to his soul
Illiterate
Mayweather Promotions fighters are all unknown and make MUCH less than Broner

Hateweather went off topic on AB, AB can EASILY do the same on Floyd.