Food Network gives Guy Fieri the Supermax: 3 yrs/$80 million

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why don’t they just call it Guy Fieri network? Every show is him. Food network is trash now, just a bunch of competition shows. The cooking channel is even worse, literally reruns from 2014.

Those competition shows is low key how food network use to be. They teach you how to cook but not in the old fashion “boring” way. The modern way to keep these millennials and the youngins interested. People would fall asleep watching a Jacques Pepin 90s type format nowadays.

It’s just like History channel paying Pawn Stars to educate their young audience that way with how their show is done.

:francis:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
jDv7T11.gif

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Cable is on life support if it's not sports. Dying a slow, unwatched death. Food Network used to be tolerable when they had Anthony Bourdain's first show (Cook's tour) on in the early early 2000s.

I'm just salty that dives show featured one of my favorite dive bars in Atlanta now a bunch of touristy ass lames are always there.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Cable is on life support if it's not sports. Dying a slow, unwatched death. Food Network used to be tolerable when they had Anthony Bourdain's first show (Cook's tour) on in the early early 2000s.

I'm just salty that dives show featured one of my favorite dive bars in Atlanta now a bunch of touristy ass lames are always there.

Like I told my wife the other day when we were trying to figure out what's going on with all of these random old TV shows on Hallmark. Cable TV is the vacants for old television shows to die to make way for the streaming lords.

Hence why Food Network is trying to push Discovery Plus to the moon. Cable at this point is Pluto TV with exclusives, news, and sports.