Food Network gives Guy Fieri the Supermax: 3 yrs/$80 million

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Like I told my wife the other day when we were trying to figure out what's going on with all of these random old TV shows on Hallmark. Cable TV is the vacants for old television shows to die to make way for the streaming lords.

Hence why Food Network is trying to push Discovery Plus to the moon. Cable at this point is Pluto TV with exclusives, news, and sports.

Hell, I watch more Pluto TV then the damn cable I pay for at this point.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's great to hear, hopefully he's mentally and physically healthy, the other guy ended up committing suicide.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
nikka run that network. That's lite honestly, he coulda got more. His shows are the best on the network....(I watch DDD, GGG, and pretty much nothing else on FN)

Congrats and keep the DDD show poppin Caceri:salute:

Why don’t they just call it Guy Fieri network? Every show is him. Food network is trash now, just a bunch of competition shows. The cooking channel is even worse, literally reruns from 2014.

Breh, that's TV in a nutshell these days lol..."reality TV", competition shows (on ANY network), and debate TV (news and sports):russell::yeshrug:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Cable is on life support if it's not sports. Dying a slow, unwatched death. Food Network used to be tolerable when they had Anthony Bourdain's first show (Cook's tour) on in the early early 2000s.

I'm just salty that dives show featured one of my favorite dive bars in Atlanta now a bunch of touristy ass lames are always there.

Yeah, if it’s not Live Sports, cable is basically useless. Take Viacom (who owns BET, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount) for example, that shyt is dead look at MTV’s schedule

EtLzMkJXEAIljNv.png

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yeah, if it’s not Live Sports, cable is basically useless. Take Viacom (who owns BET, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount) for example, that shyt is dead look at MTV’s schedule

EtLzMkJXEAIljNv.png

I legit get nauseous when I channel flip to that area:picard:. Like they could at least put on some music videos and then some old ass shows. Good grief :scust:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

EtLzMkJXEAIljNv.png

Fecal waste. Kinda depressing when you remember how innovative the network was back in the 80s/90s.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Fecal waste. Kinda depressing when you remember how innovative the network was back in the 80s/90s.

• Seeing Liquid Television for the first time:wow:
  • Watching Beavis and Butthead for the hundredth time:banderas:
  • Fap...I mean watching Singled Out:mjgrin:
  • Seeing Wu Tang's Triumph debut video :blessed:
  • MTV Unplugged for the rock head in me :smugbiden:
  • MTV Headbanger's Ball for the rock head in me :demonic:
  • :whew:Watching Joe's Apartment on the big screen

Now here we are....reruns, old ass movies, Catfishing, and Teen Mom reruns:to:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
the network is endless loops of his grocery games, diners drive ins and dives, beat bobby flay and chopped, he better get paid :mjlol:

You know what's so fukked up is that I know which days the blocks of those shows play:francis:.

I got to get the fukk out of this hotel room:damn::shaq2: