Food>>>>>>Women...just hear me out for a second..

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Food comforts you.

Women nowadays don't care to do so.

Food never disappoints you.

Women disappoint more often than not.

Food doesn't try to tear you down for it's own enjoyment, it's only goal is to nurture your body and soul.

Women will tear you down for their own enjoyment.

Food loves you unconditionally.

Women love conditionally.

Which is why food is better than women especially after experiencing different relationships, food isn't going anywhere but women will leave you hanging.

"This is something I came across on Facebook by some guy that went viral but I couldn't share the link so I typed it word for word."

Alot of women on Facebook came at his neck :wow:.

Does this make any sense whatsoever:jbhmm: ?

:troll:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Depends on the women. Some food is made in love with care, like some women. Some food is made with hatred or apathy in mind like some women. You can throw both away and both may make you sick. Both may also sate your hunger. Food however can't consciously betray you or be bitter.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
OP is clearly an incel.

Simple logic will tell you that the woman is the better option as a woman can make food but food cannot make a woman.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
OP is clearly an incel.

Simple logic will tell you that the woman is the better option as a woman can make food but food cannot make a woman.
:what: ?

IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU CAN'T READ.

I mentioned how I came across this on FACEBOOK but I couldn't share the link so I typed it word for word.

Maybe you should invest more time learning how to read, if you gonna gonna say shyt for daps at least get your info correct, let me guess you're one of the troublemakers on here huh? Yeah I know your kind.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The dudes who getting p*ssy will op for food 9 times outta 10. The dudes who rarely get it going for p*ssy 9 times outta 10. The virgin dudes will always go for the p*ssy.

There's a lot of things I'd take over p*ssy though, so I understand.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
:what: ?

IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU CAN'T READ.

I mentioned how I came across this on FACEBOOK but I couldn't share the link so I typed it word for word.

Maybe you should invest more time learning how to read, if you gonna gonna say shyt for daps at least get your info correct, let me guess you're one of the troublemakers on here huh? Yeah I know your kind.

no I can definitely read, I just didn’t read your OP.

Daps
A good woman will cook amazing food for you.

:ufdup:

With that said, you can look at, or imagine an image of an attractive woman and take care of business.

You can’t look at this

2543623506.jpg

move your mouth up and down, and feel full