For brehs planning to or on the fence about getting married...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you only do one thing, make sure you protect your retirement plans and yes you can protect that in a prenup...

like I told y’all before, I work with a bunch of boomers and the horror stories with broads taking half these dudes pensions and 401ks. fukk houses and whatever else, we talking about 100s of thousands of dollars, maybe millions depending on how you invested, that you yourself earned from that no one should get any part of.

I know old :flabbynsick: dudes that’s either working until “they die” ( their own words ) or staying married to broads they don’t like only because they don’t want to split that retirement. Dudes that have to pay alimony and half of whatever they get from retirement to an ex and that’s on top of whatever else they lost...

Y’all see these rich bozos loosing bread in divorces, who gives af because they’re still most like rich and can make more bread irregardless...imagine being in your 60s or close to it and loosing half of some shyt you worked your whole working life to earn...

And if the broad has a problem with you protecting that then she ain’t the one anyone so you did yourself a favor. Unless she shooting with you in the gym then that’s one benefit that you need to protect at all costs. Could make the difference between your golden years bein broke tin foil struggle years on top of the fact you already old and :flabbynsick:

Just zuzus and wam wams for thought...:francis:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Prenups don't mean shyt tho

This is a lie, different states have different rules regarding prenup protections. A person has to do their own research and talk to counsel in their area. Don’t spread misinformation tho

#GMB baby!!!!

Or you can do this :ehh:

My bytches know im gmb :yeshrug:

I cant see myself doing legal marriage. Ill jump the broom like Kunta but fukk the papers

Well shyt you gotta play that cohabitation game too so once again, look up your states legislation regarding that and move accordingly...

I dgaf what anyone says, good chances you will eventually in your life shack up with someone out of convenience, if not anything else...and some places treat that shyt like a marriage after a set time...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marriage is a wealth building tool and the agreement to marry should be based on such. If you're marrying based solely on love, god bless your heart. If you're in a long term association and got the love, communication, compromise, cohabitation, etc parts out of the way, might as well get married. If you're still struggling in those regards, don't.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
only getting married if she's bringing more to the table than me :lolbron:
Get with women who has as much or not more than you.

This a major key but good luck depending on how much money you make...

Prenups get thrown out all the time breh.

This is based on what...? Hearsay and what you saw on myself I bet :mjlol:

Go talk to some lawyers and your financial planner with whoever manages your funds then report back because your don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m talking retirement benefits exclusively.

A legal contract can have an infinite amount of variables, loopholes, protections, etc...no two are the same

Marriage is a wealth building tool and the agreement to marry should be based on such. If you're marrying based solely on love, god bless your heart. If you're in a long term association and got the love, communication, compromise, cohabitation, etc parts out of the way, might as well get married. If you're still struggling in those regards, don't.

You’re retirement investments will most likely be the main source of your wealth. You can either be stupid or “selfish”. It’s up to the individual, I’m just the messenger...

Crude

Superstar
Daps
You got to seek out equally yoked individuals.

The person you are in a relationship has to have as much to lose as you do and their hustle, ambition, and assets need to be similar as well.

A lot of men see a woman they are attracted to and want to sleep with and simply give her the world, but you have to look at the ambition, hustle, character, how she treats you when she's pissed off and all of that. It will tell you a lot about what they would do if certain aspects of the relationship went south or if you all parted ways.

Most women are smarter than men in that they will chose a partner that can possibly bring other things to the table besides a warm body to sleep with. Most men don't really look to far past the surface, but then they wonder why they end up miserable and having to forfeit half of their assets later on.