For Brehs who make 100K or more, whats yall secret???

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
1. What do you do, career wise?
2. How long did it take to get at that level?
3. What age were you when you started making 6 figures?
4. Where do yall live?
5. How many nikkas who were shytting on you before are now begging yall for money?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Start a business.... This is literally the fast track to wealth.... U could make 10k in a day if u sell products or services instead of selling your time by the hour

This is literally the secret.

Start a business and invest your profits in property, stocks, or cryptocurrency lol

Or

Play the lottery lol

YOU HAVE TO OWN SOMETHING, PERIOD

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Start a business.... This is literally the fast track to wealth.... U could make 10k in a day if u sell products or services instead of selling your time by the hour

Start a business and invest your profits in property, stocks, or cryptocurrency lol

Or

Play the lottery lol
Services? What type of services are you referring to that Dont require you to sell your time by the hour?

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Real advice:

Get into technology on either the business or IT side.

Outwork your colleagues regularly.

Dont stay in the same position for over 1 year.

Dont stay in the same company for over 2 years.

Take contract jobs to get your weight up.

Find a comfy salary job once your weight is up and its time to consider retirement or family.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

But u always say "white supremacy infiltrates all facets of life" and you say it all the time like there is no hope at all. You said we are affected by it even economically and there is nothing we can do about it.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
4. Where do yall live?
5. How many nikkas who were shytting on you before are now begging yall for money?
Dedicate yourself to a profession with lots of upward mobility for a decade. I ain't there yet but I will be very soon and it's simply because of the profession I choose and the amount of time I invested into moving up in it. My IT career technically started in the 8th grade. If you don't have a problem working just to work (I personally couldn't do that and had to do computers because that's what I love), it should be easy for you if you're patient and don't mind going back to school for a minimum of 5 years. Be a nurse practitioner, a brain surgeon, a nuclear scientist or whatever. I'll be around 26 when the 6 figures come in. I'm 23 now.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Get good grades in high school

Apply to college

Apply for scholarships

Go to a Good school

Go into a traditional field

Law

Medicine

Accounting

Engineering

Teach at College level

Etc.

Or newer or emerging field

IT

Organ harvesting

Drug dealing

Etc.

Start young

People give breaks to teens and 20 somethings

... the above formula will work most of the time

Either that or start a business

That's what I'll say

I don't do market research questions

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
But u always say "white supremacy infiltrates all facets of life" and you say it all the time like there is no hope at all. You said we are affected by it even economically and there is nothing we can do about it.

White man aint stopping DJ Akademiks from making half a million talkin shyt bout rappers

White man aint stopping Dr Boyce Watkins from starting his own online school.

White man aint stopping Pee & Coach K of Quality Control Records from making millions and changing the lives of several young black men thru their record label

Etc etc etc

In 2017, the game has changed..... Black people absolutely must be owners in order to progress. Whether business owners or property owners.

We HAVE to step out of the system.... Not only for our mental health... But also, there is no real money to be made "in the system"... You have to go the path less travelled and build something for your children..... Unless u want the white man's boot on their neck as well.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Explain how u went from this...

The white supremacist dominates all area of activity... Especially entertainment and politics

To this....

In 2017, the game has changed..... Black people absolutely must be owners in order to progress. Whether business owners or property owners.

We HAVE to step out of the system.... Not only for our mental health... But also, there is no real money to be made "in the system"... You have to go the path less travelled and build something for your children..... Unless u want the white man's boot on their neck as well.

One minute u say we need to step out of the system....the next minute u say WS dominates all area of activity.

So how does one step out of the system when the system dominates all areas of life?

:jbhmm:

Tapp

All Star
Daps
Be bilingual :smugdraper:
Keep the quality high:smugdraper:

Make sure you dressed nice when you ride'n outta town :smugdraper:

Remember yo house ain't a safe house:smugdraper:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Explain how u went from this...

To this....

One minute u say we need to step out of the system....the next minute u say WS dominates all area of activity.

So how does one step out of the system when the system dominates all areas of life?

:jbhmm:

You just DO IT lol

Just because I'm aware of my surroundings doesnt mean I'm some defeatist negro who feels I cant do anything....

My head isn't in the clouds but im not some bytch ass nikka either.... I know whats possible.

I see whats possible every day.

That's why I encourage brehs to go build something

TL15

Veteran
Daps
4. Where do yall live?

I work in sales/management
It took me 4 years (of 7 :manny:) with my current company
I started making 100K at 28...I'm 31 now
I live in San Diego
none

There is no secret. Like anything it takes hard work. Find something you love and figure out how to monetize it if you don't have a career you like

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Get a bachelors in computer science.
Work on open source projects while in college.
Go to open source group meet ups and NETWORK while in college.

Make 60k in your first job.
Work that for 3 years get 90k in your second job.
Get a lawyer and an accountant.
Become independent contractor as your own llc w 5 years experience and prosper