For Brehs who make 100K or more, whats yall secret???

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Also never let your boss know what your true capacity is.

Just complete and excel at what ever task is assigned. Never let them know how hard it was or how long it took you

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
1. What do you do, career wise?
2. How long did it take to get at that level?
3. What age were you when you started making 6 figures?
4. Where do yall live?
5. How many nikkas who were shytting on you before are now begging yall for money?

Get married cause 2 hustlers are always better then one..............:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Find what you're the best at and have a passion for and constantly improve.

Become an expert in that practice. Back up your skills with industry standardization.

Don't be afraid to get paid extravagantly for something you consider second nature.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
1. What do you do, career wise?

Chief Technology Officer

2. How long did it take to get at that level?

all up, 16-17 years, 6 years in the military and 12 years at the same company

3. What age were you when you started making 6 figures?

4. Where do yall live?

was in DC for a large portion of my 12 year career - 11 - now in dallas texas, enjoying the same salary and bonuses :blessed:

5. How many nikkas who were shytting on you before are now begging yall for money?

lot of family, never finished college and everyone expected me to be a failure or a lifer in the military.... fukkalldat

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If jou can get past the bs learn a trade op
Carpentry
Plumbing
Hvac
Brick layer
Utility lineman electric or telecom
Electrician
Iron worker
Welder
Diver
Copper
Truck driver

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
White man aint stopping DJ Akademiks from making half a million talkin shyt bout rappers

White man aint stopping Dr Boyce Watkins from starting his own online school.

White man aint stopping Pee & Coach K of Quality Control Records from making millions and changing the lives of several young black men thru their record label

Etc etc etc

In 2017, the game has changed..... Black people absolutely must be owners in order to progress. Whether business owners or property owners.

We HAVE to step out of the system.... Not only for our mental health... But also, there is no real money to be made "in the system"... You have to go the path less travelled and build something for your children..... Unless u want the white man's boot on their neck as well.
Those are individuals. The fact that you know them by name is part of the issue. Most of the people you don't know or care is what you are missing

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I should be there around in around May/June. Follow your instincts, I knew that as long as I stayed at home I would be nothing so I always left my house every day when I woke up and asked myself how would I take care of myself if my family wasn't around. Ask yourself am I the most powerful person in this room?

Don't allow your intelligence to get in the way of action using your mind for flexibility is a survival mechanism but if you have to use it constantly, every day, you don't have your shyt together, there is no grand plan for success so go back to the drawing board.

I am of the unshakable opinion advice is worthless because 99% of people don't have the ego to put it to use. I certainly fall under that category.