For the Vacant WW Title: Official UFC 171- Hendricks vs Lawler Thread

Who will be crowned the new WW champion?

• Total voters

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Both of them fools showed no Killer Instinct.

Both of them had ample opportunities to finish the fight, the bums chose not too.

Change

All Star
Daps
i had it 48-47 to robbie but ive never had a bigger :snoop: moment in watching mma when hendricks got that takedown in the 5th when he back up robbie against the fence

How did you have that?

I had it

R1: 10-9 Hendricks
R2: 10-9 Hendricks
R3: 10-9 Lawler
R4: 10-9 Lawler
R5: 10-9 Hendricks

Total: 48-47 Hendricks

plus Johny won the 5th without the takedown anyways. :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You know what, fukk roid. He shouldn't get shyt off of one victory. Tyrone has two impressive finishes, just won against Condit, and lost a fight against shield which was real close. Honestly him and Woodley would be a much better match up. No one wants to watch McDonald jab for 5 straight rounds. The WW division just went to shyt tho. Diaz probably about to get paid if he wants to renegotiate

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
The best WW title fight in years happened and y'all can do nothing but complain :dry:

i dunno breh, maybe these nikkkas wanna see them hop in the cage with chainsaws, c4 bombs and m-16s.

but this division to me, is clearly wide open with the leaving of gsp which makes it exciting to me. regardless of who's the winner of woodley-hendricks, i don't see either one of them having a long title reign.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what, fukk roid. He shouldn't get shyt off of one victory. Tyrone has two impressive finishes, just won against Condit, and lost a fight against shield which was real close. Honestly him and Woodley would be a much better match up. No one wants to watch McDonald jab for 5 straight rounds. The WW division just went to shyt tho. Diaz probably about to get paid if he wants to renegotiate

LET THIS HAPPEN.

IDK if anyone heard it but in the 3rd or 4th when hendricks was getting his ass beat you could hear Nick (or someone with similar ass voice) yelling "JOHNNY WHERE YOU AT?!"

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
nick diaz needs to come back and take that belt.

fukk mcdonald i dont want to see his boring jabbing ass in there

woodley has earned the shot he is arguably undefeated in the ufc.

that round 1 should really be for lawler as he stuffed so many TDs you know

but ufc judges only look at TDs one way....

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
and he will keep looking like that as he shouldnt be a WW

them cuts wont get easier.

lawler had that man, he won the clearest rounds but gassed out as he didnt have that 5 round xp.

ill root for anyone who fights him who isnt called mcdonald

Hendricks ain't tall enough to make any real noise at 185 tho IMO.

-P-

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
lawler got rocked and gassed in the 5th witch cost him the fight..if that didn't happen and he didn't allow johnny to hold him for a min 1/2 he would of won the fight

as for the next contender…rory doesn't deserve over the last win..he should fight lombard
as for woodley i dunno might need another one,id match him with matt brown…at this point looking at who's been impressive, and has a streak in the rankings,Id say fuk it and give the Stun Gun Dong Hyun Kim
the shot
:yeshrug:

Change

All Star
Daps

Canada has NO star anymore. They're aren't going to lose one of their biggest markets. They have a Vancouver show coming up with ZERO stars. Sucks but it's true.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lawler got rocked and gassed in the 5th witch cost him the fight..if that didn't happen and he didn't allow johnny to hold him for a min 1/2 he would of won the fight

as for the next contender…rory doesn't deserve over the last win..he should fight lombard
as for woodley i dunno might need another one,id match him with matt brown…at this point looking at who's been impressive, and has a streak in the rankings,Id say fuk it and give the Stun Gun Dong Hyun Kim
the shot
:yeshrug:

Matt Brown is booked for a UFN with Erik Silva :blessed: he's probably 2 wins away himself.

Stun Gun in that same Matt Brown area.

Woodley seems like the only legit pick for the title shot but I'd still be :patrice: on him getting the look. Hopefully Nick Diaz can talk his way into the next shot. Then you can slate the next batch of fights

Rory vs Lombard
Stun Gun vs Woodley
Matt Brown/E. Silva vs Robby
Diaz vs Hendricks :jawalrus: