For those that didn't come from SOHH

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
First forum I been on like this really, I got dapped by @krackdagawd on my first post (I remember that for some reason).

I've always enjoyed it but I honestly thought I wouldn't post here every day a couple years later.

Thought I'd just post on TSC but I ended up liking every forum. I was in the red back on V- Bulletin but I got out quick :patrice:

I remember I tried to fit smilies into every sentence n shyt. I also remember I wouldn't make threads, now I do what I wanna do :jawalrus:

Coli is great.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Truth.com :rudy:

:camby:Truth.com?

We really out here repping hardware websites over TheColi?

3fqnp7j.png

:troll:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
First forum like this really, I got dapped by @krackdagawd on my first post (I remember that for some reason).

I've always enjoyed it but I honestly thought I wouldn't post here every day a couple years later.

Thought I'd just post on TSC but I ended up liking every forum. I was in the red back on V- Bulletin but I got out quick :patrice:

I remember I tried to fit smilies into every sentence n shyt. I also remember I wouldn't make threads, now I do what I wanna do :jawalrus:

Coli is great.

:whoo: @ that dap to post ratio, looks like I cosigned a quality poster :yes:

Daps
Thought it was much more lenient than other boards where you could get banned for no reason at all, and everyone's open to sharing the history and some of the in-jokes :ehh: Can't front tho, SOHH Icey and LWO had me :merchant: at first, especially in the old lifebar rep system when I used to lurk, but I realized they're both full of pretty cool guys :smugbiden:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
What was it like when you first joined thecoli?

This is probably one of the nicest forums I've ever been on. Most nikkas on other boards won't even acknowledge your post if you haven't been there awhile and people don't recognize you, and even then they won't respect it much.

I've always felt accepted here, from day one. I think even my very first post got a couple daps, shyt's been cool.

coli was way more live from 2012-13

it fell the fukk off

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
The Coli has given me pretty much the same reception as other boards, it is hands down one of the funniest boards I frequent.

When I first joined I didn't know what SOHH and :hamster: meant, where the forum rules were, I thought it was easier to get banned (there were a fukk ton of banned members when I joined).

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
What was it like when you first joined thecoli?

This is probably one of the nicest forums I've ever been on. Most nikkas on other boards won't even acknowledge your post if you haven't been there awhile and people don't recognize you, and even then they won't respect it much.

I've always felt accepted here, from day one. I think even my very first post got a couple daps, shyt's been cool.

BS if you dont follow the sheep "blacks are the greatest and can do no wrong" you are shytted on