For those that didn't come from SOHH

LvrdSteez

YoungLord
Daps
I love being part of the Coli Fam :blessed: I've been shown nothing but love :wow:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
LOL

It took a while for me to 'get' the forum but once I settled in it was plain sailing. Easily the nicest bunch of people I've come across. Everyone on here is very welcoming.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
I've been a prominent poster from blackhatworld, to Black Hair Media, and everywhere in-between and this is easily the best place I've been yet. I foresee many long and prosperous years here :blessed:

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Lurked more than posted on SOHH 2002-2006 and that period was GOAT :ohlawd:

Stopped fukking with forums / innanets in general for no apparent reason, but tried to find SOHH years later only to discover the new spot, the Coli :blessed:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
coli was way more live from 2012-13

it fell the fukk off
I have been in this game for 13 years and people have been screaming about everything falling off the whole time

Coli is live... if it fell off why are u still here? Why is it still growing?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
seems like a c00n and cac free board unlike boxden

7VN5Ep5.gif

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
What was it like when you first joined thecoli?

This is probably one of the nicest forums I've ever been on. Most nikkas on other boards won't even acknowledge your post if you haven't been there awhile and people don't recognize you, and even then they won't respect it much.

I've always felt accepted here, from day one. I think even my very first post got a couple daps, shyt's been cool.
The guys up here were mean to me (some still are). I was called a ****. I didn't know what a **** was and I got accused of being a guy. This was all weird to me because this was my first message board I ever joined. I used to just occasionally lurk message boards without signing up.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
The guys up here were mean to me (some still are). I was called a ****. I didn't know what a **** was and I got accused of being a guy. This was all weird to me because this was my first message board I ever joined. I used to just occasionally lurk message boards without signing up.

How'd you get them to stop? Did you drop a pic? Can I see it? :lupe:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I didn't know shyt about a SOHH or a :hamster: before the coli. I don't even really remember how I got here but I remember cracking the fukk up at the posts and looking at the gifs and smileys like :blessed: "At last a black forum". Prior to that, all the boards that I was once a part of where filled with cacs, I hardly even let them know that I was black except for a couple of occasions, there was no need to really. Besides I usually only joined a forum because they had something to offer (like info on how to get stuff), not because of the comedy.

This was the first forum I joined because I was literally laughing out loud just reading the page I landed on. All my life I was waiting to find y'all and I didn't even know it :russ:. Then little by little I found out that there was more to the coli than comedy, I can be up on my hip-hop out here, the gems:wow:, films (even black and white ones:leon:) and a whole bunch of stuff. It's not just all comedies :banderas:.

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
This is my first forum, wasn't really into it a first but it has grown on me a lot over the time. Been definitely a fun experience to post and interact with people I know I ain't gon see in my life but the smiley's were one of the main reasons I joined got a grown man like :krs: