Former Haitian Senate President charges CLINTON FOUNDATION with Massive Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
on what planet do I support Trump? I despise that cheetoh faced idiot.

I'm a Bernie supporter....pa fè sa :ufdup:

Then, stop defending him and stop advocating for him. Honestly, you must be gullible to go full rogue on Hillary if you're Haitian. She would never take away TPS. Also, due to the shytstorm and backlash she received, she would have been forced to do something for our country. Then again, I may be getting a little too hopeful but anything else would have been better than Trump.

You still won't accept that.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then, stop defending him and stop advocating for him. Honestly, you must be gullible to go full rogue on Hillary if you're Haitian. She would never take away TPS. Also, due to the shytstorm and backlash she received, she would have been forced to do something for our country. Then again, I may be getting a little too hopeful but anything else would have been better than Trump.

You still won't accept that.

First of all, show me where I've defended Trump ON ANYTHING. The only thing I've ever said that could be misconstrued as "support" for Trump is me saying the Russia story is bullshyt, and overhyped nonsense by the idiotic establishment Democrats.

You guys have to get over the idea that anti-Clinton = Pro-Trump...it doesn't.

And secondly, I don't accept that Hillary would be better for the welfare of Haiti, because she actively went out of her way to 1) subvert the elections to ensure that her preferred candidate was elected (see link below), and 2) ensure that the minimum wage in haiti didn't go from $0.31 to $0.61.

Clinton E-Mails Point to US Intervention in 2010 Haiti Elections

Did Hillary Clinton's State Department help suppress the minimum wage in Haiti?

I agree that she wouldn't do away with TPS, but that's a small bone compared to the massive harm the Clintons have done in Haiti. I mean, how can you defend those things? I'm not even talking about the alleged laundering of money that may or may not have happened via the Clinton Foundation.

I can't stand Trump, but as a haitian, there's absolutely no fukking way I would support the Clintons.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
First of all, show me where I've defended Trump ON ANYTHING. The only thing I've ever said that could be misconstrued as "support" for Trump is me saying the Russia story is bullshyt, and overhyped nonsense by the idiotic establishment Democrats.

You guys have to get over the idea that anti-Clinton = Pro-Trump...it doesn't.

And secondly, I don't accept that Hillary would be better for the welfare of Haiti, because she actively went out of her way to 1) subvert the elections to ensure that her preferred candidate was elected (see link below), and 2) ensure that the minimum wage in haiti didn't go from $0.31 to $0.61.

Clinton E-Mails Point to US Intervention in 2010 Haiti Elections

Did Hillary Clinton's State Department help suppress the minimum wage in Haiti?

I agree that she wouldn't do away with TPS, but that's a small bone compared to the massive harm the Clintons have done in Haiti. I mean, how can you defend those things? I'm not even talking about the alleged laundering of money that may or may not have happened via the Clinton Foundation.

I can't stand Trump, but as a haitian, there's absolutely no fukking way I would support the Clintons.

If you say you can't stand Trump, then you should be for him getting out of office. You keep deflecting and making excuses for him.

@ExodusNirvana @The Black Panther and anyone else would cosign me lol.

Breh, you're a Trump supporter. Just say it

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If you say you can't stand Trump, then you should be for him getting out of office. You keep deflecting and making excuses for him.

Dude already on the list...don't bother with the back and forth

The Great Negging is coming...

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How many times do I have to say I am a Bernie Sanders progressive...stop being obtuse. Anti-Clinton/Democrats does not = Pro-Trump. Thats a stupid, idiotic conclusion that Democrats make if you don't agree with their nonsense.

As for Trump getting kicked out of office...breh, explain to me how that benefits anyone? Pence is just as psychotic and ridiculous as Trump is, except he's nice about it. Dude supports Trump on everything. Even worse, he's a uber-Christian conservative who would destroy progressive freedoms.

And btw, fukk the Black Vagina...that dude is a faggit and I wouldn't piss on his ass if he was on fire. And good job deflecting from my post...since I DESTROYED your weak ass pro-Clinton narrative, you changed the subject like a hoe.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How many times do I have to say I am a Bernie Sanders progressive...stop being obtuse. Anti-Clinton/Democrats does not = Pro-Trump. Thats a stupid, idiotic conclusion that Democrats make if you don't agree with their nonsense.

As for Trump getting kicked out of office...breh, explain to me how that benefits anyone? Pence is just as psychotic and ridiculous as Trump is, except he's nice about it. Dude supports Trump on everything. Even worse, he's a uber-Christian conservative who would destroy progressive freedoms.

And btw, fukk the Black Vagina...that dude is a faggit and I wouldn't piss on his ass if he was on fire. And good job deflecting from my post...since I DESTROYED your weak ass pro-Clinton narrative, you changed the subject like a hoe.
Because if the president is removed from office, the acting president is a complete lame duck that cannot get anything off. It is an empty position, and it would damage the party systemically.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because if the president is removed from office, the acting president is a complete lame duck that cannot get anything off. It is an empty position, and it would damage the party systemically.

how is he going to be a lame duck when the rethugs own the house and the senate AND they all love him? and what's the damage when the Democrats are polling lower than Trump?

Again, the Democrats are playing checkers. Getting Trump out of office is not a victory if they end up losing the mid-terms and the 2020 election. Right now, that's the path. All the polls are pointing towards the Rethugs holding their seats in 2018.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
how is he going to be a lame duck when the rethugs own the house and the senate AND they all love him? and what's the damage when the Democrats are polling lower than Trump?

Again, the Democrats are playing checkers. Getting Trump out of office is not a victory if they end up losing the mid-terms and the 2020 election. Right now, that's the path. All the polls are pointing towards the Rethugs holding their seats in 2018.
They own the government and can't get anything passed as it is, and I don't think that the Dems are playing checkers at all. The indivisible group is making major grass roots progress and move on hasn't even shown there teeth yet, which will be coming soon, with Obama out in front of it, which will be a huge boost. Watch, and see. Neither of us can say what will definitely happen, you are saying it's one way, I'm saying it's another way. IMO 2018 is going to be a complete Dem domination, since the election, Trump has done nothing but lost republican base, as evident by the special elections, and all the Obama voters that went to Trump are going to flip on Trump as soon as Obama re emerges with Move On. We will have to wait and see.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
welcome to my ignore list, faggit. no one cares what you have to say :camby:
Listen it's really simple...you're with us 100% in this expsoal of Trump and his fukkery or you're NOT

It's that simple. Any deviation from this aim means you're not with us. And furthermore, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY thus far you have been on some disbelief shyt and every week a little more comes out that not only solidifies what we have been saying for months but invalidates whatever little disagreements you have about Trump being dirty and this whole Russia thing.

You could have spent your time saying you weren't convinced but you were out here touting your occupation the IC and what not painting us like we're on a wild goose chase, meanwhile not only has the IC (FBI, CIA, and NSA) stated in PUBLIC HEARINGS that it was Russia that hacked the US Elections (although we can all agree that we don't know to what extent) but every week going forward the shyt that is leaking out is pointing to the fact that Trump is definitely dirty and something us up.

Yo you could have fell back the minute the whole shyt with Donald Trump Jr. came to light which is DEFINITELY fishy but you still out here puffing your chest out? And for what???

What? What is it about this man that you believe he deserves ANY benefit of doubt or that we should even remotely give him a chance to Juelz Gif his way through this shyt anymore than he already has.

You out here claiming to be a Bernie supporter and all that, but you wanna throw shade on us for discussing the dirty deeds of a man who can't even be honest about how many people attended his inauguration?

Come on breh cut it out...the meeting at Trump Tower over that e-mail has ballooned from like 3 people to 8 and all of them are Russian operatives or former spies and shyt and they're STILL LYING. Just be like "Aight...maybe ya'll might have something...." and keep it moving.

You don't even sound like you know what you're talking about when you say the GOP loves Pence...dude Pence is a far right NUT, they don't love him they tolerate him as a necessary evil just like they do Trump :mindblown:

Last edited:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They own the government and can't get anything passed as it is, and I don't think that the Dems are playing checkers at all. The indivisible group is making major grass roots progress and move on hasn't even shown there teeth yet, which will be coming soon, with Obama out in front of it, which will be a huge boost. Watch, and see. Neither of us can say what will definitely happen, you are saying it's one way, I'm saying it's another way. IMO 2018 is going to be a complete Dem domination, since the election, Trump has done nothing but lost republican base, as evident by the special elections, and all the Obama voters that went to Trump are going to flip on Trump as soon as Obama re emerges with Move On. We will have to wait and see.

What are you talking about? The Rethugs have won every special election. Ossoff got his ass handed to him.

The Dems are polling lower than Trump.

Nothing you're saying jives with reality.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
What are you talking about? The Rethugs have won every special election. Ossoff got his ass handed to him.

The Dems are polling lower than Trump.

Nothing you're saying jives with reality.
The original seat holders won the vote in double digits, and then hardly squeeked out win in deep deep red territory. I'm sorry, but Trump is not helping these idiots at all, and will ultimately be part of the destruction of the party. If he gets impeached, it will be even more vicious and destructive. I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.