Status
Not open for further replies.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll trust the local news reports over zerohedge. :yeshrug:

There's nothing surprising about a guy embroiled in fraud and corruption killing himself while living(?) in a shytty hotel.
theres also nothing surprising about people of their stature having him killed :ehh: wouldnt you agree

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Haitian, intelligence officer, with a TS security clearance, making over 6 figures who is also against immigration.

i_got_the_pushbrush with another one. :duck:

yea, in your feeble c00nish mind, it's impossible for a black immigrant to be successful in this country. don't be mad at me because you're a complete bum.

and stop derailing the thread, sambo. i don't work in intel.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yea, in your feeble c00nish mind, it's impossible for a black immigrant to be successful in this country. don't be mad at me because you're a complete bum.

and stop derailing the thread, sambo.
Are you confirming you are Haitian born? :DameMJLol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Russia and China been trying to infiltrate Haiti since the 90s.

Russia had a bunch of agents in Haiti during the cold war breh. We have Lotta Polish people in Haiti. Hell, China leased Labadee in Haiti for 20 plus years. Bet you didn't know that, huh?

Dude, stop talking about shut you don't know or have 0 idea about.

Unlike African Americans, we don't get played that easily and we're far from gullible.

Breh every country of substantial influence has tried to inflitrate Haiti.....hell every country tries to infiltrate every other country...and not even for "nefarious" reasons beyond simply getting an advantage/leverage. It's the real world, and when the advantage/leveraging making does become nefarious it should be noted and put on Summer Jam Screens. That's the nature of people in general......and countries are no different....:yeshrug:

We are talking about Clinton Foundation...we are talking about a former Haitian official ready to testify to Haiti's Senate on the foundation. Stay on topic Ayiti breh....

Status
Not open for further replies.