Former Haitian Senate President charges CLINTON FOUNDATION with Massive Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Why would I respond to made up numbers and an assertion made by Trump and later picked up by conspiracy theorist that was debunked a year ago.

Did the Clinton Foundation raise ‘hundreds of millions of dollars’ for a hospital in Haiti that was never built?

WashingtonPiss is your source.....might as well have the DNC put out a memo...

I suppose all these Haitians are lying too ....

And by the way this first video is a protest in 2014, so spin that.....

Let me guess (concoct a made up story) Russia paid off Haitians to go protest the DNC in 2016......:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Let me guess (concoct a made up story) Russia paid off Haitians to go protest the DNC in 2016......:mjlol:

The point isn't that money was misused in Haiti. Or that US policy has harmed Haiti.

The point was, as you said, people donated billions of dollars to the Clinton foundation that they then kept. Then in order to hide their fraud and keep their money they killed this former corrupt Haitian senator.

My response was that the Clinton foundation wasn't given hundred of millions or let alone 5.6 billion dollars to Haiti. Meaning the bold underlined text you put out was false. Removing the suggested motivation that is the basis for your conspiracy theory.

In regards to the affects US policy, French Policy, and policy, coups, etc done while the Clinton's (Bill and Hillary) had during their tenures in office, well to be frank, that's a conversation we've already had. No need to try and rehash it because your initial assertion was wrong.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The point isn't that money was misused in Haiti. Or that US policy has harmed Haiti.

The point was, as you said, people donated billions of dollars to the Clinton foundation that they then kept. Then in order to hide their fraud and keep their money they killed this former corrupt Haitian senator.

My response was that the Clinton foundation wasn't given hundred of millions or let alone 5.6 billion dollars to Haiti. Meaning the bold underlined text you put out was false. Removing the suggested motivation that is the basis for your conspiracy theory.

In regards to the affects US policy, French Policy, and policy, coups, etc done while the Clinton's (Bill and Hillary) had during their tenures in office, well to be frank, that's a conversation we've already had. No need to try and rehash it because your initial assertion was wrong.

Backtrack brehs. ... Avoid the videos of Haitians themselves saying money was stolen.......if I was on my Hotep Tip I would say you are Cooon Dancing....but..because I look at shiit objectively and critically, I'll note your lack of empathy for Haitian people themselves. Leave it at that.

Last edited:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Backtrack brehs. ... Avoid the videos of Haitians themselves saying money was stolen.......if I was on my Hotep Tip I would say you are Cooon Dancing....but..because I look at shiit objectivelt and critically, I'll note your lack of empathy for Haitian people themselves. Leave it at that.

that dude is a unapologetic uncle tom. no point changing the minds of c00ns...we should just leave them behind.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Backtrack brehs. ... Avoid the videos of Haitians themselves saying money was stolen.......if I was on my Hotep Tip I would say you are Cooon Dancing....but..because I look at shiit objectivelt and critically, I'll note your lack of empathy for Haitian people themselves. Leave it at that.
that dude is a unapologetic uncle tom. no point changing the minds of c00ns...we should just leave them behind.

The Clinton Foundation didn't raise billions of dollars for Haiti nor was the foundation tasked with dispersing billions of dollars. Protests or not that is the truth. Pull the numbers. There have been hundreds of articles on the topic. Look it up and get back to me.

:MJFranc:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Well, it should be no problem for Jeff Sesions to go get the Clintons now, right guys? Where are we on that? Anybody heard anything about taking the Clintons down? Should be easy, right?
LOCK HER UP! :mjlol:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
WashingtonPiss is your source.....might as well have the DNC put out a memo...

And by the way this first video is a protest in 2014, so spin that.....

Actually yes, some Russians were behind Haitians protesting. I had 4 meetings in Sunny Isles and they were asking us if we needed any assistance. We never understood the bigger picture. I work with 2 other people that are heavy on the radio and they received several calls about protest and they became more invested in our cause. They wanted our activist group to be heavy online and protest in different cities. They were basically telling us we needed to do more protests in more cities. They even wanted us to shoot an ad and that's where we aked them "what's the big picture here ? What's your interest ?"

They didn't know that Haitians don't fukk with foreign whites like that. That's why they sent us Brazilians as peacekeepers.

I know u gonna go back in your hole and scream fake news but that's as far as I'll go. That's how I met a Trump contact that lives in S FL

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Actually yes, some Russians were behind Haitians protesting. I had 4 meetings in Sunny Isles and they were asking us if we needed any assistance. We never understood the bigger picture. I work with 2 other people that are heavy on the radio and they received several calls about protest and they became more invested in our cause. They wanted our activist group to be heavy online and protest in different cities. They were basically telling us we needed to do more protests in more cities. They even wanted us to shoot an ad and that's where we aked them "what's the big picture here ? What's your interest ?"

They didn't know that Haitians don't fukk with foreign whites like that. That's why they sent us Brazilians as peacekeepers.

I know u gonna go back in your hole and scream fake news but that's as far as I'll go. That's how I met a Trump contact that lives in S FL

Breh..please stop...don't encourage these jokers...:dead:...I was being sarcastic. The first video was from 2014, long before Russia/Trump narrative was ever in anyones imagination......:francis:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Breh..please stop...don't encourage these jokers...:dead:...I was being sarcastic. The first video was from 2014, long before Russia/Trump narrative was ever in anyones imagination......:francis:

Russia and China been trying to infiltrate Haiti since the 90s.

Russia had a bunch of agents in Haiti during the cold war breh. We have Lotta Polish people in Haiti. Hell, China leased Labadee in Haiti for 20 plus years. Bet you didn't know that, huh?

Dude, stop talking about shut you don't know or have 0 idea about.

Unlike African Americans, we don't get played that easily and we're far from gullible.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I appreciate the insight. I'm not Haitian so I can only go on what I've read heard from people there.

Question, is the corruption is Haiti as bad as they say? Just in general. I'm not trying to target any specific group over another.

Yes it is. However, the corruption comes from US then down to the politicians. Things are changing though. We have a Lotta educated people in power now and our president wants results, however he was funded by France and other rich people. So we don't know yet. I have 4 classmates in the government and we chat often.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yes it is. However, the corruption comes from US then down to the politicians. Things are changing though. We have a Lotta educated people in power now and our president wants results, however he was funded by France and other rich people. So we don't know yet. I have 4 classmates in the government and we chat often.
That's good y'all are seeing positive change and hopefully breaking away from US corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.