Former Haitian Senate President charges CLINTON FOUNDATION with Massive Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Breh every country of substantial influence has tried to inflitrate Haiti.....hell every country tries to infiltrate every other country...and not even for "nefarious" reasons beyond simply getting an advantage/leverage. It's the real world, and when the advantage/leveraging making does become nefarious it should be noted and put on Summer Jam Screens. That's the nature of people in general......and countries are no different....:yeshrug:

We are talking about Clinton Foundation...we are talking about a former Haitian official ready to testify to Haiti's Senate on the foundation. Stay on topic Ayiti breh....

Like I said, my guy just stay in your lane and chill out lol. Yes they did some shady shut but you have no idea of the shady shot they did lol.

Stay in yo lane

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Former corrupt Haitian senator. :francis:

According to who?? The Haitian government was inviting him back to share his story, not arrest him...:aicmon:

Im not going say what went down, cause I don't know. Funny how you give HillRod the benefit of the doubt with 30 years of corruption noted from 100s of angles, but ready to call Trump a Russian colluder off barely any scratch of evidence.

Let me stay on topic......well never mind, a Haitian poster already somehow blaming Russia for Haitian charity money....:laff:. .

Yall are the realest ...:mjlol:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Former corrupt Haitian senator. :francis:

Did you know we're trying to help clean up the country with our money and those a$$holes want the money to go through them ? Nope. So, they pay some agitators to come threaten and scare us away.

That's our ducking politics. The Clintons fukked us up but it's because we had greedy fukks I'm power who get paid 50k per year but buying 5 million dollar condos cash.

:snoop:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
According to who?? The Haitian government was inviting him back to share his story, not arrest him...:aicmon:

Im not going say what went down, cause I don't know. Funny how you give HillRod the benefit of the doubt with 30 years of corruption noted from 100s of angles, but ready to call Trump a Russian colluder off barely any scratch of evidence.

Let me stay on topic......well never mind, a Haitian poster already somehow blaming Russia for Haitian charity money....:laff:. .

Where did I blame Russia ? Dude, if you want I will give you my number and we can talk it out. Don't put words in my mouth. I said Russia tried to use us as agitators and activists against Clinton.

Everybody knows that's one thing I don't let people get away with. I won't let you disrespect my homeland.

You're sitting here talking nonsense but all I'm saying is that money was stolen by other entities and Sean Penn would tell you the same. France and China sent ships of goods but they got rotten on the ship because the Red Cross wouldn't move their ship.

So shut the duck up and stop with your lies and propaganda. Like I say, we can talk as men.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Where did I blame Russia ? Dude, if you want I will give you my number and we can talk it out. Don't put words in my mouth. I said Russia tried to use us as agitators and activists against Clinton.

Everybody knows that's one thing I don't let people get away with. I won't let you disrespect my homeland.

You're sitting here talking nonsense but all I'm saying is that money was stolen by other entities and Sean Penn would tell you the same. France and China sent ships of goods but they got rotten on the ship because the Red Cross wouldn't move their ship.

So shut the duck up and stop with your lies and propaganda. Like I say, we can talk as men.

I love Haiti.
I'm not Haitian, I'm African American.
I wouldn't be adding articles if I didn't care about the progress of Haiti.

How am I disrespecting, showing videos of Haitian themselves saying these things about the foundation.

You probably do know some things I don't know, but I did say that countries look for advantages/leverage just like people do....and I said if nefarious, then it should be called out. Sounds like to me this guy was about to tesify and put what he knows on that Summer Jam Screen.

Where you want to go with this????

The gold mines, the textile industry, the resorts, the orphanages........nefarious shiit is out there on the Internet Summer Jam Screen for all to see...assess, evaluate, criticize, justify, and come to their best conclusion.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

There's enough corruption to go around, but you're only concerned with your agenda.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I see you with that slither away tactic........nah....there's corruption with lowercase "c", then there is CORRUPTION with all caps......levels.

Keep clitriding though.....
I'm not at all.

Show us the crime. Not some conspiracy theory. :yeshrug:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yeah, Breh, Clinton foundation scammed 6.5 Billion dollars out of Haiti

:duck::mjlol:

Some of you fukks are too stupid to breathe

Not from the country smart guy.

From people and entities sending money to the foundation directly. I've seen figures as low as $1 billion and as high.as $15 billion...probably is somewhere in the middle more or less...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Not from the country smart guy.

From people and entities sending money to the foundation directly. I've seen figures as low as $1 billion and as high.as $15 billion...probably is somewhere in the middle more or less...

Yow, they have scammed shyt and done shady shut that I'm aware of but all that is classified and confidential and I'm not gonna be the guy to arm you c00ns and Alt right trolls with ammo against anybody. Reagan and Bush fukked us up a lot worse. Again, I'm not justifying or defending the Clintons at all, but I'm just telling you those articles are mostly propaganda.

I'm telling you man, call me and I'll talk to you. I'm not some pretender on the Internet. I sleep 6 hours max and I'm always busy working and doing stuff around my community.

The people that invited Trump to Little Haiti actually feel played now and Trump is basically writing policies to hurt Haitians directly while he got nothing but support from a lot of the community.

You keep saying articles and articles. My guy, those articles are greatly flawed. Again, not saying Clintons are clean so don't put words in my mouth please

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm pretty sure the premise is not supporting the Clintons, but recognizing that the Haitian corruption from foreign entities doesn't start and end with the Clintons. People have a narritive that they are trying to propagate, which blames the Clintons for all corruption in the world, and don't want to recognize that it is systemic. If the Clintons were to go to jail, the swamp would be completely drained, and all politicians other than the Clintons are heroes, and we will have utopia. It's a fishy narrative, and I'm not sure what the end game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.