Former Starbucks CEO & Billionaire Howard Schultz may launch Independent 2020 Presidential Run

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
He will go nowhere.

Dude is out of touch to believe that non-Republicans would support a fukking Billionaire at a time when income inequality is increasing.

Who the fukk is advising these people??

:what:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
What you guys have to realize is that a lot of folks are about to say they are running just for the publicity. There is so much panic acrosd theColi about people 'running' like they are in the primaries already.

Any damn body with social media can announce a presidential run. You have dudes already giving trump a second term. Like wtf.

People gotta stop underestimating Democrats one day...

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I agreed with his views for the most part on what he was talking about on 60 minutes tonight. If there is a serious or even semi-serious candidate that runs as an independent, then it's lights out for the Democrats. However, I think it's doubtful he'll actually run as an independent.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Centrism is trash.

No one gives a fukk about the National Debt. The GOP ran as the party of fiscal responsibility for the last 50 years and do nothing but run up deficits and cut taxes for the wealthy when they have power.

fukk this entitled billionaire.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Michael Bloomberg knows that it's an idiotic idea to run as and independent

I respect Bloomberg for committing to run only as a Democrat