satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
better cough up them f4 rights if they want this show

giphy.gif

I think they'd give them the rights anyways if this movie bombs. They really haven't done anything with the franchise and if/when this movie bombs the public will have lost confidence in them as a movie studio to produce a good F4 movie.

Marvel's like :shaq: what you willing to give??

This. Marvel Studios/Disney DO NOT get along with Fox. (We've all the heard rumors the last couple years or so about all the petty shyt Marvel is doing to spite Fox with the Marvel movie rights they do have.) So Fox is gonna have to give up something big, if they serious about doing an X-Men show. Obviously it's gonna have to be F4 movie rights.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Well than you can pretty much end the thread. Why would Marvel co-sign Fox doing an X-men show?

"[For] X-Men, we're in negotiations with Marvel. We're hopeful we'll be able to announce something soon. We're not closed on a deal yet but it's something we're definitely pursuing,"

Marvel probably want something

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ideal scenario: Fox shares the Xmen with marvel (a la Sony) and marvel cosigns the tv deal.

Most likely scenario: fox gives up the FF for the show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Fox shares the Xmen with marvel (a la Sony) and marvel cosigns the tv deal. Win/ win.

Most likely scenario, fox outright gives up the FF for the show.
Sony was much more desperate & plus they had negotiated with Marvel Studios in the past (i.e. Sony gave up the Spider-Man merchandise rights to Marvel years back) so they have a better relationship with Marvel.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Fox ain't gonna trade shyt if the series is :trash: and gets cancelled one season in

Then they're gonna be looking like :snoop: and MCU gonna be like ":umad: we took F4 from you fukks ha ha ha"
Marvel done made SHIELD and Agent Carter work
shyt would be embarrassing if these bytches cant make an X-Men show pop :deadmanny:
Marvel should just roll into their offices bumpin
:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I forgot their names ... damn... Professor X and Magneto .... james and matt .. just signed on to play the characters past Apocalypse/..

Unlike Spidey at Sony .. Xmen is doing fox good....

I hope its Xfactor.... they introduce cable in apocalypse .. then its straight to the show and xfactor .. then they do a Cable solo movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marvel done made SHIELD and Agent Carter work
shyt would be embarrassing if these bytches cant make an X-Men show pop :deadmanny:
Marvel should just roll into their offices bumpin
:

With varying degrees of success tho breh. For ME, shield doesn't work at all lol but I love agent carter. There's always going to be fans and non fans of stuff so the way I see it, let them shoot for the moon and see what happens. if it doesn't work, it'll be cancelled. no harm no foul. It's not like shield of agent carter's ratings rock the world at all. Agent Carter was on the bubble and shield is hardly a hit show for them; but they're inclined to keep it on because it's an ABC/Disney show. Now cats on the board have told me Shield has gotten better and I take their word for it but for me, it just doesn't move me..Agent Carter is piff tho

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
With varying degrees of success tho breh. For ME, shield doesn't work at all lol but I love agent carter. There's always going to be fans and non fans of stuff so the way I see it, let them shoot for the moon and see what happens. if it doesn't work, it'll be cancelled. no harm no foul. It's not like shield of agent carter's ratings rock the world at all. Agent Carter was on the bubble and shield is hardly a hit show for them; but they're inclined to keep it on because it's an ABC/Disney show. Now cats on the board have told me Shield has gotten better and I take their word for it but for me, it just doesn't move me..Agent Carter is piff tho
i dont like either of them shows but apparently people watch them :yeshrug:
im not really into comic/superhero shows like that tho
i always felt like, if youre gonna take it there just make the shyt animated

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i dont like either of them shows but apparently people watch them :yeshrug:
im not really into comic/superhero shows like that tho
i always felt like, if youre gonna take it there just make the shyt animated
This. I prefer animation when it to Marvel or DC TV shows. Only so much you can do with live-action.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This. I prefer animation when it to Marvel or DC TV shows. Only so much you can do with live-action.
word
theres just so much more you can do with the characters/stories
that Flash Paradox joint was ill
the Hulk vs joints were good
its like these people wanna fail knowing they cant support some of this they want to get done
you REALLY wanna do an X-Man show? :stopitslime:
and theyll fukk around and put the softest junior X-Men in the shyt or make up some bullshyt just to keep it movin on :deadmanny:
they aint tryna to get a series with Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Angel, and Iceman
they wanna throw an X-Man title on the shyt and cake off

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Why dont Fox just crossover Xmen and Fantastic Four villains only?

Xmen done been to space before plenty of times. They can fight Galactus, Skrulls, Kang, Silver Surfer, etc

As far as this show goes just give em a bunch of money instead of trading character rights
they can do their own secret invasion with just the X-Men and FF universes :manny:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'd love to see it. I do think you need a bigger budget for something like x men though.

Imagine if it had Game of Thrones budget. 1 hour long. 8-12 episodes a year on the FX channel and not Fox.

It could work if they don't get too grandiose, one villain a season.

A proper Mr. Sinister.
A proper Apocalypse.
A proper Dark Phoenix.
A proper Hellfire Club.
...Brood, Brotherhood, Arcade, Juggernaut, Omega Red, Sentinels, Onslaught, Stryfe...

Shyt...:whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Imagine if it had Game of Thrones budget. 1 hour long. 8-12 episodes a year on the FX channel and not Fox.

It could work if they don't get too grandiose, one villain a season.

A proper Mr. Sinister.
A proper Apocalypse.
A proper Dark Phoenix.
A proper Hellfire Club.
...Brood, Brotherhood, Arcade, Juggernaut, Omega Red, Sentinels, Onslaught, Stryfe...

Shyt...:whew:

Breh..the greatness that would be. X-Men longform storytelling on a weekly basis for 13 weeks?:banderas: