Fox Confirm Plans For X-MEN TV Series...If Marvel Lets Them Make It

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Imagine if it had Game of Thrones budget. 1 hour long. 8-12 episodes a year on the FX channel and not Fox.

It could work if they don't get too grandiose, one villain a season.

A proper Mr. Sinister.
A proper Apocalypse.
A proper Dark Phoenix.
A proper Hellfire Club.
...Brood, Brotherhood, Arcade, Juggernaut, Omega Red, Sentinels, Onslaught, Stryfe...

Shyt...:whew:

For some reason I don't think we'll ever see a proper Mr. Sinister on TV or on film.

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
For some reason I don't think we'll ever see a proper Mr. Sinister on TV or on film.

Me neither. I don't think most screenwriters and directors can really wrap their heads around and understand the nature of the character and how he works, and then translate that to the screen.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why dont Fox just crossover Xmen and Fantastic Four villains only?

Xmen done been to space before plenty of times. They can fight Galactus, Skrulls, Kang, Silver Surfer, etc

As far as this show goes just give em a bunch of money instead of trading character rights

This Fox we're talking about here. The ones who filmed Deadpool test shots and never did anything until years later when they jumped on the hype.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Imagine if it had Game of Thrones budget. 1 hour long. 8-12 episodes a year on the FX channel and not Fox.

It could work if they don't get too grandiose, one villain a season.

A proper Mr. Sinister.
A proper Apocalypse.
A proper Dark Phoenix.
A proper Hellfire Club.
...Brood, Brotherhood, Arcade, Juggernaut, Omega Red, Sentinels, Onslaught, Stryfe...

Shyt...:whew:
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it...:noah:-Future

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Play sinister like smokin man in xfiles. Always lurking in the cut.

Mageneto the main baddie wifh smaller villains like sabretooth n jugs filling in. Building to apaciypse. And keep uppingbthe ante wit the classic arcs. Id really love to see tye whole jean/scott/pheonix/sinister/apoc/stryfe/cable shyt playout thru seasons. Would be the goat

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
make a trade for dr doom and the rights to do wolverine vs hulk , with hugh jackman vs ruffalo hulk :ohlawd:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox ain't gonna trade shyt if the series is :trash: and gets cancelled one season in

Then they're gonna be looking like :snoop: and MCU gonna be like ":umad: we took F4 from you fukks ha ha ha"

Well thats the gamble or the shyt wont even get pass the disney conference call. F4 is Flop #1 so they gotta fall back and let disney see a titi before the poos go bad and they dont wanna fukk anymore