Fred lived in a cave and was married to Wilma. What was his last name?

I picked...

• The 1st one

• The 2nd one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Can you remember the name? How was it spelled? Make a note of it before clicking the image:

gh-mandela-effect-template-flintstones-1563918848.png

"Flintstones" makes more sense but that 2nd logo with two Ts just looks plain weird and edited to my recollection. 1st time I've seen a Mandela effect (apart from ODBs death) that actually made me stop and think. What did you pick?

Click the poll afterwards so we can see what timeline the Coli is from...

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
See, logically the stone of flint makes way more sense but that logo is pure sketch in the 2nd pic and not at all like what I recollect.

First Mandela effect thats ever made me pause to reflect because the rest always seemed a bit stupid and memory is a shaky thing at best which is very easy to influence. Check:

People were stopped on their way out of Disneyland and asked about events where they took pics with Donald Duck and Goofy. Most of them, on the spot, conjured up memories of this happening when its impossible because those characters belong to another corporation.

Wild, isn't it, that we run around basing our existence on figments of our imagination that most have never stopped to introspect or inspect as they roll around this ball floating in the abyss...

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
See, logically the stone of flint makes way more sense but that logo is pure sketch in the 2nd pic and not at all like what I recollect.

First Mandela effect thats ever made me pause to reflect because the rest always seemed a bit stupid and memory is a shaky thing at best which is very easy to influence. Check:

Wild, isn't it, that we run around basing our existence on figments of our imagination that most have never stopped to introspect or inspect as they roll around this ball floating in the abyss...

This isn't a true Mandela effect, the theme song of the show pronounces it 'flynnstones' so it's understandable that people would misremember. Even the original logo isnt what you posted.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
First of all, those lyrics weren't penned in Harlem.:dame:

Second, that is a good point as it explains why the logo looked so sketchy but peep this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Once again the 2nd one is "correct" in this timeline because they couldn't use "Toons" due to Disney but, once again, it feels sketch.

I have my doubts about this whole Mandela thing for reasons mentioned but this one got my attention for a minute.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
First of all, those lyrics weren't penned in Harlem.:dame:

Second, that is a good point as it explains why the logo looked so sketchy but peep this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Once again the 2nd one is "correct" in this timeline because they couldn't use "Toons" due to Disney but, once again, it feels sketch.

I have my doubts about this whole Mandela thing for reasons mentioned but this one got my attention for a minute.

This isn't a Mandela effect either :russ:

Looney Tunes is a complete coincidence, WB used to sell sheet music marketed by the characters, not a Disney copyright issue.

The Mandela effect is based on a false memory with no reasonable influence. For example: the famous line 'Luke, I. am. your. father' is actually just 'No, I am your father'. But everyone uses the first quote that we all misremember.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Hmm, another interesting twist:

Back in the 1920s, Disney produced a series of animated musical short films titled Silly Symphony, which were originally intended as accompaniments to pieces of music. Because of this, the stories had independent continuity and didn’t feature continuing characters, and became notable for their innovation with Technicolor and the introduction of Donald Duck, who made his debut in “The Wise Little Hen”, in 1934. The popularity of Silly Symphonies led to other studios trying to copy that same model, among those Warner Bros., who came up with Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes. The “Tunes” part, then, was due to the musical side of the stories, which was lost with time but the name remained.

The confusion over the Looney Tunes’ name grew when Tiny Toon Adventures came out, as it went with the appropriate term for the show, and to add even more to it, Space Jam named Bugs and Jordan’s team “Tune Squad”. Although it doesn’t make sense anymore for the Looney Tunes to keep the name “tunes” as they are not related to music at all anymore, it wouldn’t make sense to change it either, as it ultimately adds to the humor and craziness of the characters, helping them stand out from their biggest competitors.

Its so wild that our memories are nowhere near as static and fixed as people think and yet base their whole lives on things that run unchecked. That's the moral of the story (or thread) like that wrap up they had at the end of every Inspector Gadget.

Speaking of someone should've reflipped the sample by now.