Freddie Gibbs Responds To Akademiks "Exposing" His Family

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
If you're willing to do crash dummy shyt a lot of people will overlook your background. The *smart* ones won't, but most high school & post high school aged people who haven't actually suffered the consequences of bad choices don't follow an actual code or have standards, they're just grimy and only respect your willingness to do grimy shyt.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Gibbs was basically a crash dummy and ran to the military after he figured out he was the chump.

:mjlol:I agree in general, where it concerned Gibbs I disagree.

:mjlol:I don't believe he was ever outside a day in his life.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
White media brainwashed blsck people into believing having a healthy family dynamic makes you less credible. That shyts strategically done to keep nikkas lost.

Freddie Gibbs is a Grammy nominated musician, his pops is a career cop, and his brother is a doctor.

If they were white, it would be considered an American success story. A family from one of the murder capitals turned life around and began creating generational wealth. That’s something that should applauded

But because he’s black and makes street music, it’s painted negatively like it makes him and any of his life experiences less credible

Y’all would respect this nikka if his pops was a fiend and his brother was a murderer tho huh. That’s the story nikkas glorify and hold up fondly. Insane

Nothing more really needs to be said.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
White media brainwashed blsck people into believing having a healthy family dynamic makes you less credible. That shyts strategically done to keep nikkas lost.

Freddie Gibbs is a Grammy nominated musician, his pops is a career cop, and his brother is a doctor.

If they were white, it would be considered an American success story. A family from one of the murder capitals turned life around and began creating generational wealth. That’s something that should applauded

But because he’s black and makes street music, it’s painted negatively like it makes him and any of his life experiences less credible

Y’all would respect this nikka if his pops was a fiend and his brother was a murderer tho huh. That’s the story nikkas glorify and hold up fondly. Insane
Close the thread.