Frederic Weis says France is a no-fly zone for Embiid

Daps
fukk France and everything they stand for.......if Embid need goons I'm all about riding out on France.........ol non fighting ass nation.......dude must have had that Carter dunk erased from his mind to be so publicly talking

concise

Veteran
Daps
Is this an English translation from a French interview? Cuz "ce gars" which is short for "garçon" and literally translates to "this boy" should really be translated to "this guy"

Not saying Weis ain't a scumbag .. but literal translation would lead to nuclear wars real quick

I don't think that dude would use a word like :mjpls:

It is, dudes doing google translate

:dwillhuh:

it is accurate

"Ce garçon est aussi bon basketteur que c'est un sale type. Je le déteste pour ce qu’il a fait"

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Now JoJo gonna have to publicly whoop his ass off GP

Also this is a country that'll happily hoist the 6 Nations trophy with a squad full of South Africans, Samoans, and Fijians but I guess thats different huh
full

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't think that dude would use a word like :mjpls:

:dwillhuh:

it is accurate

Well it still stands. I'm saying that it was translated from French, and that they use Google translate.

But I thought he said ce gars. Garcon is personal

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Now JoJo gonna have to publicly whoop his ass off GP

Also this is a country that'll happily hoist the 6 Nations trophy with a squad full of South Africans, Samoans, and Fijians but I guess thats different huh
full
Embiid wrote the president and they pulled atrings to get him citizenship despite never living in France. It's not the same

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Embid could probably take over all of France in 4 weeks tops

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
France should have never given him citizenship in the first place and that's coming from a French-born African man.

What he said about other Africans and other immigrants pursuing French citizenship is some real sh*t.

The French government and its sport department should take this as a lesson. Why would expect the man to follow through when he has no actual ties to the country or to French basketball?

:comeon: