French Turn on Macron, as They Grow Impatient for Results

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Predicted this will happen. He barely scraped by in the last election and this far-right shift is still in effect. He will not win his re-election.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
wlj72nq6c3z11.png

:huhldup:

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
was there really much enthusiasm from a majority of french people in his first runoff? i thought the french mainly voted for him to stop le pen.
i hope melenchon or hamon could win the presidency instead

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
They better find a new progressive and left leaning leader to replace Macron, or I fear the far-right will take over.

We're in polarizing times, and hand wringing meandering moderates are quickly being phased out. You got to make a stand.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They better find a new progressive and left leaning leader to replace Macron, or I fear the far-right will take over.

We're in polarizing times, and hand wringing meandering moderates are quickly being phased out. You got to make a stand.
You’re asking the French to take a stand?

They are pooped out after the revolution.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Problem right now is that no party is showing much. Even opposition parties are in bad shape. Haven't heard much from the Extreme-right, in some strange way it feels like they've been around for so long they don't represent that "anti-system" party anymore that we see in other euro countries right now. And given France's history and organization I doubt some real alternative can emerge. Strange times.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Problem right now is that no party is showing much. Even opposition parties are in bad shape. Haven't heard much from the Extreme-right, in some strange way it feels like they've been around for so long they don't represent that "anti-system" party anymore that we see in other euro countries right now. And given France's history and organization I doubt some real alternative can emerge. Strange times.
how do La France Insoumise and Generation.s looking right now?