Fresh and Fit are c00ns. Anyone who follows them is mad suspect

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
There's a lot of sht they can go after preach for(ie that strong lisp) . And they chose monkey??? Bruh

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Black people need like an elite, secretive hit squad. (the Jews have one) Lots of brehs already have military training. Gotta _______ these c00ns.
While you right it might be too late nikkas dropped the ball when culture was at its peak and let the Jews slide in to have full control.
Majority of these cats are puppets on a string and stand for nothing but a dollar.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
There's a lot of sht they can go after preach for(ie that strong lisp) . And they chose monkey??? Bruh
I think it’s all fit’s doing, fresh just seems like he’s just there.

That dude fit loves cacs so much it’s crazy.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Never fukked with Fresh N Fit.

I had started watching Aba N Preach a few months ago tho. Some of their viewpoints I didn't agree with buts that's fine everybody don't have to agree all the time.

But what made me stop fukking with them was Aba's reaction to footage of Myron being a raging "c00n" i(s he even Black?)

Aba's response boiled down to "Black people can be racist too" :gucci:

It was too hard to ignore at that point that AnP, mostly Aba, were with the shyt as well.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I had started watching Aba N Preach a few months ago tho. Some of their viewpoints I didn't agree with buts that's fine everybody don't have to agree all the time.

But what made me stop fukking with them was Aba's reaction to footage of Myron being a raging "c00n" i(s he even Black?)

It was too hard to ignore at that point that AnP, mostly Aba, were with the shyt as well.
All they’re content is aimed at Conservatives under the guise of both sides

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thread is sus especially when it’s old news
fresh,fit,aba, and peach…all 4 are c00ns

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You being fr or is this sarcasm going over my head?
I’m dead ass serious most of the folks here don’t acknowledge the real c00ns but like to call people out who bring up legitimate reasons. I haven’t seen too many times where this dude Myron has been wrong. Maybe y’all don’t like his delivery but who gives a damn the message is still the same.

I’ll be damned if someone shows abba and preach who are c00ns also according to the coli and umar and Tariq who are also c00ns according to the coli.

The issue at hand he is people are just throwing around terms and words without actually defining it. Words mean things.

The issue is people are trying to make black people the same. We have different values and morals.