Fresh and Fit are c00ns. Anyone who follows them is mad suspect

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t give a damn you negged me because I’m counter to your echo chamber and use logic to understand a situation.

The question is this why is everyone seen as a c00n because they think differently? Do you really think millionaires shyt even high 6 figure earners sit around all day talking about racism? Unless they are making money off of it?

But that’s the conversation you don’t want to have: cats in Detroit will get a bag with anyone they don’t care about race hmm.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I don’t give a damn you negged me because I’m counter to your echo chamber and use logic to understand a situation.

The question is this why is everyone seen as a c00n because they think differently? Do you really think millionaires shyt even high 6 figure earners sit around all day talking about racism? Unless they are making money off of it?
you have no leg to stand on when you dikkriding nikkas who align with nick fuentes. they are objectively c00ns. and the one arab is or was a fed right? foh goofy ass nikka. out here wit a bylug avi moving like a hoe:scust:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the c00ns coming with the negs because they can’t actually explain who or what a c00n is they just want people to hold the same bullshyt views that they hold.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you have no leg to stand on when you dikkriding nikkas who align with nick fuentes. they are objectively c00ns. and the one arab is or was a fed right? foh goofy ass nikka. out here wit a bylug avi moving like a hoe:scust:

Ok so black people can work jobs with the federal government? What are we supposed to be able to do? Just sit around and complain?

I don’t think y’all realize how immature this whataboutism bs is. Im telling you the only people who care about it is you.

It’s the same thing with the LGBT/Tranny/etc all. Quit being hypocritical. Your the goofy you are still thinking like a child..

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I’m dead ass serious most of the folks here don’t acknowledge the real c00ns but like to call people out who bring up legitimate reasons. I haven’t seen too many times where this dude Myron has been wrong. Maybe y’all don’t like his delivery but who gives a damn the message is still the same.

I’ll be damned if someone shows abba and preach who are c00ns also according to the coli and umar and Tariq who are also c00ns according to the coli.

The issue at hand he is people are just throwing around terms and words without actually defining it. Words mean things.

The issue is people are trying to make black people the same. We have different values and morals.

Him calling a Black man monkey and ******, next to a literal White Nationalist objectively makes them c00ns and invalidates any alleged good points they may have made.

That shyt is neither valuable nor moral.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Ok so black people can work jobs with the federal government? What are we supposed to be able to do? Just sit around and complain?

I don’t think y’all realize how immature this whataboutism bs is. Im telling you the only people who care about it is you.

It’s the same thing with the LGBT/Tranny/etc all. Quit being hypocritical. Your the goofy you are still thinking like a child..
bruh black people are the largest minority demographic to work for the federal government. :camby: nice try tho trying to conflate being a federal agent with a usps mail carrier tho

ol boy was a fed agent. you dikkriding him.
they have a stomp down, non apologetic, self proclaimed white supremacist on their show and align with his views. you dikkride them.
they have a long list of c00ning behaviors. you dikkriding them.

everything in this post is facts. thats all. you come to your own conclusion.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh black people are the largest minority demographic to work for the federal government. :camby:

ol boy was a fed agent. you dikkriding him.
they have a stomp down, non apologetic, self proclaimed white supremacist on their show and align with his views. you dikkride them.
they have a long list of c00ning behaviors. you dikkriding them.

everything in this post is facts. thats all. you come to your own conclusion.

Ok so why did you act like it’s a negative? You can’t even have a sensible conversation. But want to complain about racism.

Get over your internalized issues by seeking therapy.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I keep saying that the Red Pill shyt and the Alt Right are interlinked because sexually frustrated White boys usually have a Red Pill to Alt Right pipeline.

Fresh & Fit are just catering to their target market.

The majority of Red Pill spaces that started off multicultural and only focused on feminists/"modern women" have turned into White supremacist echo chambers. It's happened to HappierAbroad(the OG "Passport Bro" forum), Roosh V forum, Return Of Kings, etc.

White men usually only hate on White women as a fad before eventually realizing that they actually hate minorities and immigrants way more. And that's why the manosphere when lead by or pandering to White guys usually steers off course and turns either conservative or Alt Right.

F & F realizes this and are chasing after their bread and butter. Sucks for their Black followers though who they're now starting to abandon.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
moving
Fresh and Fit is basically the top of the iceberg that leads to the alt right once you get below it

So correct me if I’m wrong but this would be the opposite of left leaning right? I’ll be honest most brothers and sisters I know in my age range are not left leaning at all and more middle to conservative in their views.

I believe I have valid reason to believe that it may not be a race thing but a money and access to information thing.

I’m dead serious the people with money don’t sit here and bytch and moan they just pay a politician to get it done no matter what party they are.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fresh and fit are c00ns who should be charged with treason for their Uncle Tom antics and undermining of the foundational black Americans that made it possible for them to be here

They should get the same punishment that you would get for committing treason against the USA

:hubie:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Fresh and fit are c00ns who should be charged with treason for their Uncle Tom antics and undermining of the foundational black Americans that made it possible for them to be here

They should get the same punishment that you would get for committing treason against the USA

:hubie:
Sambo not uncle Tom, Sambo sold out uncle Tom.