fukk with Rich Piana's wife and social media, brehs :mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He told folks awhile ago...If you gotta problem, come see him at an expo :yeshrug:

Piana may seem like an oddball...but I fuk w/ him because he has no problem being himself.
He created the life he wanted to live...anyone able to do that gets nothing but respect from me.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
He told folks awhile ago...If you gotta problem, come see him at an expo :yeshrug:

Piana may seem like an oddball...but I fuk w/ him because he has no problem being himself.
He created the life he wanted to live...anyone able to do that gets nothing but respect from me.

Exactly

I wont get within 10' of dude but I salute him :salute: Dude is fearless and an open book

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
The kid had mental disabilities and supposedly a pedo based on the comments. I don't know about the pedo part but he does look slow

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo

Exactly

I wont get within 10' of dude but I salute him :salute: Dude is fearless and an open book

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
The slap dummy felt some kind of way about Mr. One Day U May not wanting to do a training collab vid with him, so like any real nikka would, he called on his legions of Misc fakkits to troll Rich & his wife's social media pages under a decree called "Order 66"

Of all the people to fukk with in the fitness industry..... he had to pick the craziest, give no fukkiest, "hey man im in your driveway, pull up"est Youtuber in the game :laff:
And people are acting like Piana ran up on him and stomped him out, it's insane.

The kid had mental disabilities and supposedly a pedo based on the comments. I don't know about the pedo part but he does look slow
:yeshrug:he's(Genova) done this before, letting mentally disabled people get away with their bullshyt because they're mentally disabled is corny, genova knows what he's doing.

Daps

He soft