These dudes airing out Rich for using fake weights amongst other things.. @3:35

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
you dont see the difference between some random person on the street approaching you (not knowing if they have guns or what)...and having a beef w/ a particular person? :dwillhuh:
Spoken like a true p*ssy. One was an online troll talking shyt, the other is a man stepping in your personal space in a threatening manner, but youre gonna put hands on the troll but talk it out with dude who pulled up on you? p*ssy :mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Spoken like a true p*ssy. One was an online troll talking shyt, the other is a man stepping in your personal space in a threatening manner, but youre gonna put hands on the troll but talk it out with dude who pulled up on you? p*ssy :mjlol:
You obviously dont have anything to live for if that is how you view life.

If you feel someone is effecting your business youre going to feel a certain way...
...but I bet its safe to assume you dont have any type of business...otherwise you wouldnt resort to basic internet shyt talking.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You obviously dont have anything to live for if that is how you view life.

If you feel someone is effecting your business youre going to feel a certain way...
...but I bet its safe to assume you dont have any type of business...otherwise you wouldnt resort to basic internet shyt talking.
I actually do concrete and professional power cleaning :umad:
All I know is that im not gonna let another man step to me being a threat and stand there trying to be diplomatic. Im laying his ass down, no talking whatsoever.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I actually do concrete and professional power cleaning :umad:
All I know is that im not gonna let another man step to me being a threat and stand there trying to be diplomatic. Im laying his ass down, no talking whatsoever.
Most efficient way to deal with a threat is to diffuse it, not escalate it. Obviously if someone attacks you you gotta defend yourself but somebody talking shyt and looking for a fight without actually threatening your safety is not worth engaging. Your logic is like seeing a loose pitbull and barking back at it :mjlol:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Most efficient way to deal with a threat is to diffuse it, not escalate it. Obviously if someone attacks you you gotta defend yourself but somebody talking shyt and looking for a fight without actually threatening your safety is not worth engaging. Your logic is like seeing a loose pitbull and barking back at it :mjlol:
But you guys arent getting it. He chose to get physicial with the clearly harmless troll, yet when it came to prophet muscle oh "im not a fighter, just a guy who lifts:whoa:". That looks like picking targets to me.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
But you guys arent getting it. He chose to get physicial with the clearly harmless troll, yet when it came to prophet muscle oh "im not a fighter, just a guy who lifts:whoa:". That looks like picking targets to me.
O yea, that was definitely some hoe shyt. Just saying a nikka talking reckless to you isn't worth fighting over, IMO anyway.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
come on man....they didnt sit there and fight.
A couple of taps.

If you got people constantly hitting you and your wife up saying they are going to kill/rape you....and you think its that guy in front of you...
...youre going to feel a certain way.