Funny nikkas got a unfair advantage with talkin to women.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I wish I was funnier too..... The older I get the more serious I kinda am.

A sense of humor goes a longgggg way. I don't think nikkas realize just how important making a girl laugh is. It is SO IMPORTANT.
I know this cause my bestfriend is a funny guy and he STAY gettin p*ssy from bad bytches nikkas dream about. He's not tall, and not really THAT attractive, but his confidence and sense of humor makes girls overlook a lot of shyt. And it makes girls think he's fine. It's remarkable.

Luckily I'm very cute, so I don't have to be that funny.... I have a sly/saracastic sense of humor, and even if im not funny girls will laugh just cause im cute, but I really dont have game, humor, or really that much confidence.... I'm very dependent on my looks, I'd never get a girl if I was a regular looking nikka or short.

I wouldn't trade my height in for a sense of humor.... but man I'd pay thousands for some extra jokes and and some extra confidence. :francis:

I can put on fake confidence which helps, but I want genuine confidence.... Confidence can trump humor.... but you still NEED humor... it's a MUST.
:ufdup:
bytches don't want a TOO serious ass nikka.....but they also don't want a clown ass nikka.

Good thread.

Last edited: