Funny nikkas got a unfair advantage with talkin to women.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Dudes be scared to say the wrong thing. Thats what it boils down to alot of times. They scared that she'll be turned off or offended if she dont "get" the remark or joke so they refrain from doing it.

Op is correct tho. Its apart of having a mouthpiece and can make up for a plethora of other qualities you may be lacking. Making a woman laugh is EXTREMELY important in getting her comfortable and to "open up":shaq:

Dont have to be Kevin Hart but just be witty, sharp and able to talk a little shyt. Dont be scared to make little jokes about HER. If she cant take a little joke then she"s prob not the type for you anyway. I like a woman with a sense of humor myself so if she cant take a joke then im instantly turned off.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Funny is overrated. Don't be TOO funny :martin:

I was a tall, good lookin, funny nikka with a big smile. p*ssy was dry, dikk was dry :francis:
Now i'm a tall, good lookin, witty nikka with a smirk. p*ssy is wet, dikk still dry.. but that's my choice. No basic no basic :ufdup:

Now when i crack jokes i crack em on the female. "You a brave woman to wear them open toe heels out in the sun like that" :whew:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm a funny dude with people I'm comfortable with, kinda afraid to make a certain joke around people I don't know thus offending them.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I wish I was funnier too..... The older I get the more serious I kinda am.

A sense of humor goes a longgggg way. I don't think nikkas realize just how important making a girl laugh is. It is SO IMPORTANT.
I know this cause my bestfriend is a funny guy and he STAY gettin p*ssy from bad bytches nikkas dream about. He's not tall, and not really THAT attractive, but his confidence and sense of humor makes girls overlook a lot of shyt. And it makes girls think he's fine. It's remarkable.

Luckily I'm very cute, so I don't have to be that funny.... I have a sly/saracastic sense of humor, and even if im not funny girls will laugh just cause im cute, but I really dont have game, humor, or really that much confidence.... I'm very dependent on my looks, I'd never get a girl if I was a regular looking nikka or short.

I wouldn't trade my height in for a sense of humor.... but man I'd pay thousands for some extra jokes and and some extra confidence. :francis:

I can put on fake confidence which helps, but I want genuine confidence.... Confidence can trump humor.... but you still NEED humor... it's a MUST.
:ufdup:
bytches don't want a TOO serious ass nikka.....but they also don't want a clown ass nikka.

Good thread.
I'm reading this as if you are 4 year old Willow Smith

:damn:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty funny and witty in person but only in person. I need to be around people to feel that spark. (Shout out to my extraverts)

:yeshrug:

But you don't have to be naturally funny to be able to get by day to day conversations.

Wit is 40% being comfortable enough to speak the first thing that comes to mind. Then it's 30% delivery, 20% experience and 10% creativity.

You can't be witty if you're scared of what your gonna say.

You can't be funny if you're scared that you're going to bomb.

People who are consistently funny have been doing it since their early childhood.

:ufdup:

Taking their talent and honing it in cafeteria roast sessions, making adults laugh, and writing funny papers for their teachers to read.

Don't worry about trying to match them.

Worry about getting comfortable talking to women and tightening up your delivery.

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm funny as fukk. You just really have to have a quick mind and be able to think on your feet. The jokes come naturally. The only reason I'm funny tho is cause I'm a short dude. If I grew up tall I wouldn't have had to develop my sense of humor. For a small fee I can coach you up.
Never been on a date where chick wasn't cracking up but it does have its downsides. Chicks expect you to be funny all the time and sometimes you're not in the mood to crack jokes and they're like "what's wrong?" Nothing just not in the mind right now.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Just like everything else, you have to exercise your skills. Corey holcomb is funny and fast bcuz he clowns everyday. We work and chill most days. I use to be very funny, still am to those that real know my humor.

I do find that joking the chick you like goes a long way. like Teasing her. "Don't i see you last summer with a Budweiser jersey dress on" or something stupid.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I'm funny as fukk. You just really have to have a quick mind and be able to think on your feet. The jokes come naturally. The only reason I'm funny tho is cause I'm a short dude. If I grew up tall I wouldn't have had to develop my sense of humor. For a small fee I can coach you up.
Never been on a date where chick wasn't cracking up but it does have its downsides. Chicks expect you to be funny all the time and sometimes you're not in the mood to crack jokes and they're like "what's wrong?" Nothing just not in the mind right now.
BREH... THIS IS ME. I'm a Leo also so I have a naturally outgoing, funny, everyone likes me personality, but it's fukked because some people feed off that. They'll be in a band mood and almost expect you to fix it. I'll be at work and just because I had you laugh nikkas be like "here come this nikka So-Chi crazy:krs:" then I just throw my headphones on at my desk and watch Money and Violence and nikkas come around in pairs like "you OK?? :ld:" Hell yeah, I don't feel like doing a stand up entertaining you nikkas. :beli: on the flip side, I'm also the dude at work most likely to be seen around the more attractive women, generally because I'm not scared of them. I doubt there is a situation I couldn't joke about, so I'm not afraid of getting embarrassed. That's the key, nikkas scared of looking crazy so they don't say shyt. Say the first thing that comes to mind and eat...

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:blessed: That's one thing women aren't lying about. If you can make them laugh you will eat very well

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
This is true too. It's damn near a traumatic experience for women when I'm not in a joking mood.