Fury as ZERO children at 13 Baltimore state schools pass math exam

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
bet you they can recite the lyrics to any number of songs from….

:unimpressed:

You don’t even have to work or try to learn song lyrics. It happens naturally. Not being good at math and knowing song lyrics have no connection whatsoever. You nikkas just love to talk down on black people

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Failure all around by the majority of the blame goes to the mother.
Also the father too...

Don't pin it only mothers.

Unless she's the type that had a baby with a deadbeat who already had 5 baby mamas or something
The adults all around are letting the kids down

The adults need to do what they supposed to do at home and FORCE them to do extra practice and it needs to be a community value

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But wait,they are no Asian or White kids are these school?

This includes even the top schools in Baltimore.

Some of the city's best-known schools, including Patterson High School, Frederick Douglass, and Reginald F. Lewis, made their way onto the list, while Baltimore City Schools also received $1.6 billion last year from taxpayers.

It was the largest funding the educational authority has ever received, leading to questions over where the money went.

'So, it's not a funding issue. We're getting plenty of funding,' Rodriguez said. 'I don't think money is the issue. I think accountability is the issue.'

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That’s what I’m thinking, this just makes no sense. Not ONE kid could push out a 65?

I honestly don’t give a single fukk about this shyt, but all y’all nikkas have to do is read the article. You’ll learn all kind of shyt. The scoring system used was a 1-4. Around 75% of people scored a 1. But yeah, not one person in 13 schools passing a test don’t even sound right

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dog ain’t no state exam that hard in the world. If not one kid passed it’s time to look at the top brass. Something not right.

If apparently no one passed, is this not something to look into? If a mothafukka tell me 1000 people failed a test, I’m gonna wonder about the difficulty