Fury as ZERO children at 13 Baltimore state schools pass math exam

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This isn't sustainable. We're stacking generations of unhire-able people on top of each other, who will not be able to take care of themselves or achieve anything. Won't qualify to go to college, will try to get various jobs that will start getting phased out by automation, will be blocked from trades by multiple Ethnic groups who are eating that shyt up while we dither...it's over. I hope people recognize that.

For black people to recover from the 2008/2009 recession and make strides only to see it all wiped away like this is sad but...yea.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're gonna have to expound, breh. Because we not buying what you selling.
explain to me what the problem is?

is every school and every teacher currently failing them? are the children inherently dumb? is every parent from every student from 13 schools failing them?

or did they all fall behind when they were doing distance learning, something we know they all did, during the pandemic.

:jbhmm:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Shut your bytch ass up. By your logic, kids shouldn’t even be in school…congregating around each other. You and your c00n rhetoric is tiresome

While this thread is about kids failing at math, you fall into the category of kids that struggle with reading.

By my logic, people shouldn't congregate unless it's to do something of constructive value, school obviously falls into the "constructive" category unless you're under the impression that kids go to school to waste time.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Family fail. If your current school isn't cutting it, you move your kid to another school or supplement their learning by being more hands on and direct or hiring a tutor.
This is a good point, parents need to understand they setting they kids up for failure based on what school they send them to and how they study at home

But 13 schools failed so that’s a teacher administrator and curriculum issue

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
explain to me what the problem is?

is every school and every teacher currently failing them? are the children inherently dumb? is every parent from every student from 13 schools failing them?

or did they all fall behind when they were doing distance learning, something we know they all did, during the pandemic.

:jbhmm:

When you have kids that still passed during and after the pandemic that throws your entire argument out the window.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The concerning results, which were first raised by Project Baltimore, also saw 74.5 percent of students in the 13 failing schools score just a one of four on their test - the lowest a person can score

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
While this thread is about kids failing at math, you fall into the category of kids that struggle with reading.

By my logic, people shouldn't congregate unless it's to do something of constructive value, school obviously falls into the "constructive" category unless you're under the impression that kids go to school to waste time.

You struggle with not being a c00n. Shut ya bytch ass up. I’m not these other nikkas. I never took you serious. You been a clown ass nikka