Future (& Drake) Named 'Most Stylish Men Alive' By 'GQ'

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Earlier today, GQ unveiled its list of "The 13 Most Stylish Men in the World Right Now." The lineup consisted of the usual suspects, like Russell Westbrook, Harry Styles, and Idris Elba. But, there were two rather unexpected additions. Drake and Future both made the list, beating out other well-dressed dudes in the music scene, like Kanye West and Justin Bieber.

Drake's inclusion on the list comes a year after The Guardian boldly stated that the 6 God had surpassed even Pharrell as a style icon. Even though Drake has come a long way with his style, we disagreed with its assessment of his new status, which the publication attributed to things like his remix of Migo's "Versace" and dressing appropriately at Wimbeldon. But, it looks like others are more convinced. Like The Guardian, GQ praises Drake for his low-key aesthetic, which has been supplemented by the release of his own OVO clothing line.

:wow:
♪ Cowboy hat on me, I went blonde cause i'm bougie

Matter fact nikka, I got Saint Laurent groupies ♪

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
lol @ Drake, he only rocks baggy sweatpants or full baggy tracksuits and occasionally a suit :mjlol:
But co-sign on Future though, although I'm not super "urban/designer" in my my fashion game anymore, he's one of few celebrities doing it correct.

Last edited:

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
How?!?:mindblown:

Both of them just dikkride what everybody else wearing. nikkas gettin accolades for rockin cowboy hats and skinny jeans?:wtf:

Young Thug and Travis Scott is basically today's trendsetters

Daps
They both look like fools. Kanye in 2009-10 was hitting the mark. I think pusha T dresses better than both of them

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:patrice:

It seems like for *some* people, if you mention Future in conversation, you have to shoehorn Drake somewhere in there.....