Future (& Drake) Named 'Most Stylish Men Alive' By 'GQ'

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
a black man only talking about sippin and always with a Styrofoam mumbling rap and a jew is all that GQ had?

How are they not industry plants?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
a black man only talking about sippin and always with a Styrofoam mumbling rap and a jew is all that GQ had?

How are they not industry plants?
Future is an industry plant?

Can u retards stop abusing phrases and words u don't understand. His whole come up is documented. Drake's is more questionable but regardless y'all keep crying bout their content while this same forum chastises Kendrick for being a pro black plant... Wtf do y'all want? :mindblown:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key aesthetic? You mean wearing sportswear consisting of jordans, huaraches, hoodies & jogging pants like every other nikka? :smh: I have never seen the industry ride an artists dikk this hard.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow they say Drake has surpassed Pharell. Wow what clothing line has he ever had? With his own shoes, meanwhile future is wearing bape, which P was the American ambassador for and Drake sold moncler jackets, which P has been wearing forever.

These ppl Dont know about hip hop or fashion

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
I never once seen an outfit on drake and said oh shyt.. dude is one of the worst dressed if you ask me he red a stylist like yesterday.. the toughest thing he ever rocked was that Kobe jacket.. :camby:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
GQ full of fakkits, got rappers dressing like suspect homo's too. here's one for example

50-cent-gq.jpg