Future – Monster (Prod. by Metro Boomin & Southside)

Future

Freebandz
Daps
Reppin
Pluto

future-monster-cover.gif

future-release-date-single-monster.jpg

Next Monday on August 18th, Future will be releasing his brand new single called “Monster” that is produced by Metro Boomin.

New music produced by Metro Boomin August 18th #Monster

It is currently unknown which project the song will appear on, but it may be the Astronaut Kid’s upcoming Future Hendrix album!

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
But Buzzfeed now reports that the Freebandz rapper is working on a new mixtape titled Evol (“love” spelled backwards and pronounced as “evil”), set to hit iTunes this Fall. The music is expected to address his personal life, more specifically his break up with Ciara.

Future’s “friend” told Buzzfeed:

“Future’s one of those dudes you don’t really interview. To know what’s going on in his life that day, you gotta go to the studio that day. He just takes longer to put his words together and his thoughts. Future has a weird way to love. You might see it’s not all the way right, but it’s still love. It’s not traditional love.”

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
He just dropped the album 4 months ago and he's moved onto the next project already. Usually you work an album for at least a year or so

I hate the way the promote and push his shyt. I hate the way they pick the videos. It seem like they be working against him.

Like that I be you song is a hit. Why is that not being pushed

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I hate the way the promote and push his shyt. I hate the way they pick the videos. It seem like they be working against him.

Like that I be you song is a hit. Why is that not being pushed
So is that mike will track that sounds like a t minus rip off with drake

future da god I hope I make bangers for that night one day