Future Predictions in Trump America

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
A war with Iran. He will tear up the Iran deal. Iran will see this that you cannot deal with the US in good faith and restart their nuclear program. Trump will try sanctions but it won't work because the EU,UK,China,Japan,Russia all will want to do trade with Iran. Then all his anti Iran advisors will tell him to bomb Iran. He agrees with it along with Israel. It back fires since Iran has the S300 missiles.

Iran shoots down Israeli and US jets. Iranian speed boats fire anti ship missiles at American ships in the Persian Gulf. Iran fires ballistic missiles in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf nation bombarding oil facilities raising the price of oil sky high. Mines blow up oil ships. Iran activates their proxies in Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Yemen to spread chaos in the region.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
A war with Iran. He will tear up the Iran deal. Iran will see this that you cannot deal with the US in good faith and restart their nuclear program. Trump will try sanctions but it won't work because the EU,UK,China,Japan,Russia all will want to do trade with Iran. Then all his anti Iran advisors will tell him to bomb Iran. He agrees with it along with Israel. It back fires since Iran has the S300 missiles.

Iran shoots down Israeli and US jets. Iranian speed boats fire anti ship missiles at American ships in the Persian Gulf. Iran fires ballistic missiles in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf nation bombarding oil facilities raising the price of oil sky high. Mines blow up oil ships. Iran activates their proxies in Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Yemen to spread chaos in the region.

People underestimate Iran but this shyt will happen their military is legit

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
I predict a neg for this post when I'm off 20s :blessed:

putin_2846194b.jpg

Whatever i can do to make your life a little less pitiful

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I don't know how high Black folks are on his list but be on the look out for these things:

1. Continued exaggeration and denouncing of Black crime (esp. Chicago) without actual solutions to help the community
2. Exaggeration of supposed statistics of Black-on-White crime and the claim that there is an active movement for Blacks to specifically target Whites (rather than each other as is the case)
3. Exaggeration or invention of 'Black militant' movements to scare Whites and justify repression. Remember how the New Black Panthers kept getting hyped on Fox when most normal Blacks, even in the hood, did not know or care for them?
4. Worst case: large terror attack (maybe false flag) with claimed or actual AA Muslim connections---they will run with something like this

They want to make it look justified...if this happens. Get your mind right and get ready for some shyt.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Iran has better goods than Iraq did and there is no way you could win a ground war in Iran. It just won't happen. They also have international assets to fukk us up in many unfortunate ways.

They legit and their location is so perfect as you can't penetrate them they are surrounded mountains galore.

Seriously they should be our ally because they are by far the most advance Middle eastern country compared to fukking Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I predict Trump will fall back from extremism, y'all already saw how quickly Spicer changed his tune about the import tax :heh: I do predict Obamacare to remain in some shape or form. I do also expect the US to continue on the path of economic growth Obama put us on. I do think we cut back on our international budgets, and I think the trade deals get renegotiated. I don't expect anybody to dump American bonds for Euro bonds or Chinese bonds, we will have the best consumer base for years to come because we work long hours, don't save, and are down to finance even a $1 purchase. We are a bankable consumer, if you are exporting products to America you can get a loan anywhere in the world. So until somebody else replaces (which won't happen for at least another 100 years) as the best consumer we will be alright. I do fear it might be a little bit tougher for us black folk, but we are built for this we will be alright.